Random thought of the moment.

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spawn Of Zonk
Tadpole

Re: Random thought of the moment.

Post by Spawn Of Zonk »

They don't make water hot enough...
Never Falter, Never Fail

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."
-Robert Frost

Mentee of Ranger Zonk 1/75
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Coffee enemas have been used in the past for colonic cleansing. People believe that the coffee assists the large intestine and liver in getting rid of the toxic substances that have accumulated there. They are still popular among certain US naturopaths, and are widely available outside the US in specialized clinics.

A number of studies have been published that about whether coffee enemas work or don't work. I won't judge because I'm not a doctor. Here is the recipe.

* 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds (use ones that have been brewed or percolated) per quart of water. Mix the grounds and water together.
* You will probably want to use a bag with a larger nozzle (so the grounds can pass through easily).
* You will also want to shake the mixture before administering.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

RangerX wrote:Coffee enemas. Here is the recipe.

* 1 tablespoon of coffee grounds (use ones that have been brewed or percolated) per quart of water. Mix the grounds and water together.
* You will probably want to use a bag with a larger nozzle (so the grounds can pass through easily).
* You will also want to shake the mixture before administering.
Vee, that's what went wrong, you were using whole beans...you should have used grounds!!!!

BAWHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Fuck the IRS. A bunch of no-good cockbags who'll legally terrorize you for a few lousy dollars. Fuck them and the fucking politicians who burden us hard working Americans with more bullshit taxes so that they can give themselves bigger retirements, pork barrel spending and support obscure special interests groups.

This country needs a fair tax and a good purge of these unconstitutional motherfuckers.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Nomad wrote:Fuck the IRS. A bunch of no-good cockbags who'll legally terrorize you for a few lousy dollars. Fuck them and the fucking politicians who burden us hard working Americans with more bullshit taxes so that they can give themselves bigger retirements, pork barrel spending and support obscure special interests groups.

This country needs a fair tax and a good purge of these unconstitutional motherfuckers.
You have been penalized for being successful. What's wrong with this picture?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

I took Intro to Philosophy... twice. No big deal.
RSD, HHC 75th RHQ Dec 04-Oct 07
RCC, RSTB 75th Rgr Rgt. Oct 07-Feb 09
1/3 SFG (A) SigDet, Dec 09-May 12
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Prince Albert In a Can (minus the can)
1.Do some research. There are many different types of piercings you can get on or around your penis. Some of the most common are Prince Alberts, Ampallangs, Frenums, and more.Look them up and see what you think sounds best. A great place to see examples of these piercings is at bmezine.com

2.Read up on blood borne pathogens and the potential risks of piercing yourself. Also read up on your local laws. In most places you must be 18 years or older to get piercings. Please be responsible. This is the only body you've got, so don't ruin it.

3.Decide on what size, or gauge you would like to be pierced at. Piercing sizes generally follow the American Wire Gauge standard in which a larger number represents a smaller size. For example, genital piercings are generally done from a size 16 to about a size 12, though there are always exceptions. A 14 gauge is about 1/16".

4.Order your surgical steel piercing needles. Make sure to get the correct gauge size for your piercing. Most tattoo/piercing shops won't sell you piercing needles due to liability issues, but you can order them online without too much trouble.

5.Go ahead and get some titanium or surgical steel jewelry. Make sure it is the right size and shape for your new piercing. Barbells or rings for a frenum ladder, a curved barbell for a Prince Albert, etc. Keep in mind the length of jewelry that you will need. Having jewelry that is too small can cause big problems while healing, so if you're not sure, get something a little bigger just in case, that way you have some extra room if it swells.

6.Depending on the piercing, it might be useful to buy a pair of clamps as well. Sometimes it can be very difficult to hold the head how you want it, especially in places like the scrotum or the shaft of the penis. These clamps allow you to mark your spot, then clamp the skin just how you want it so you don't have to worry about it slipping and moving while you are trying to pierce.

7.You can order gloves from these sites as well. They are very important. You must be sure to take any possible precaution against the spread of Blood borne pathogens and other infectious diseases. Alcohol wipes are good as well to sterilize and clean the skin around your potential piercing spot. Also it's very useful to get some A&D ointment to lubricate your needle. It makes it a lot easier when you push it through the skin.

8.===**DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!**===

9.First you must decide on a location to pierce at. The best place is at a local piercing shop. They know what they are doing and are trained in sterilization techniques. I assume though since you're reading this that you have other plans. In that case, choose an area with a good bit of flat space that you can work with and a good counter. The bathroom is a good place.

10.First of all, make a solution of 1 part bleach and 4 parts water. Clean the hell out of the bathroom. Scrub any area that you think you might touch during the procedure. Clean every inch of the counter. The cleaner this place is, the safer you are.

11. If you bought sterile clamps and jewelry, then great, but if not, then it might be a good idea to boil these in a pot of water, then wipe them down with some of your bleach and water solution.

12.Once everything is clean, put on a pair of gloves and lay out all your supplies. Extra gloves, sterile needle, sterile clamps,sterile jewelry, alcohol wipes, a marker, and a small blob of A&D ointment. Remove your gloves and throw them away.

13.Now, put on a pair of fresh, clean rubber gloves. Use an alcohol wipe to clean off the area around where you want to pierce yourself.

14.Use a marker to make 2 dots, one where you want the needle to go in, and one where you want the needle to come out. Make sure that these dots are a suitable distance apart for your jewelry. Take a step back and imagine it with jewelry in it. Make very sure that it is straight and just how you want it because it is definitely a pain to have to take it out and redo it all over again.

15.If everything looks good, take off your gloves and throw them away. Put on a fresh pair.

16.Now take your clamps if you have them and stretch out the skin in the place you have marked. Line up the two dots on either side of the skin and gently let the clamps close on the skin. You should be able to see one dot through each side of the clamp and each dot should be centered so that a straight line(a needle) could pass through both of them perfectly.

17.If you didn't buy a clamp, this will be a little trickier. You must use one hand to stretch the skin and line it up like above, so that a straight line could pass through both. It can be very difficult to hold the skin like this when you are coming at it with a needle in the other hand. I highly recommend getting some clamps.They can save you a lot of time, effort, and pain.

18.Once you've got your clamp latched on, it's time to unpackage your needle. You bought a sterile piercing needle that matches the size of your jewelry right? If not, stop now. Go get the right size. MAKE SURE YOU BUY IT STERILE. If the packaging is damaged, get a new one. This is NOT the place to be lazy.

19.Once you've got your needle out, rub on just a little bit of the A&D ointment. This will make the next step easier.

20.Okay! Now double check to see that both marks are still lined up in the clamp. If they are, then hold the clamp in one hand so that you can clearly see your mark. Now with the other hand,take the needle over and line it up on your mark. I like to hold the sides of the needle between my thumb and middle finger and use my index finger on the back of the needle to push through, but hold it whichever way is steadiest and most comfortable for you.

21.Now, take a couple of deep breaths, check to make sure you're lined up correctly and quickly push the needle through the skin till you see it poking through the other side at least a centimeter or two. Make sure you don't push the entire needle out the other side because we will use the needle to guide the jewelry in. Pushing the needle through your skin will hurt! You just have to push all the way through. Its very hard to keep going once you feel that initial pain, but it doesn't get any worse than that first little bit of pain, so you might as well just keep going so that it's all the way through, rather than going to all this trouble and not even having a piercing to show for it. If it hurts, just push through a little harder. It will stop hurting very quickly once you get through to the other side. I have had many piercings and these honestly are one of the least painful, believe it or not.

22.Great! Now that you've got the needle through, the hard part is over! now you just have to put the jewelry in. You still have the needle sticking out both sides of the hole, right? I bet it looks pretty cool, but now it's time to put in your jewelry. So,unscrew or remove a ball from one side of your jewelry. Don't lose it! ok, so now take the threaded, ball-less side of your jewelry and line it up inside the back of the hollow needle. It should fit in there just fine. Now you can use the jewelry to push the needle the rest of the way out and the jewelry will follow right into the hole.

23.If you did everything correctly, you should see the threaded end of your jewelry poking out the exit hole of your new piercing. Now just screw that ball on and you're good!! Take the time to clean the area with another alcohol wipe.

24.Now dispose of your needle correctly. If you bring it to a piercing shop or a hospital they will gladly dispose of it for you. If you absolutely cannot get it to one of these places, then put it in a hard plastic container such as a prescription pill bottle and throw it away. Be considerate, this is considered biological waste and it's not fair to put your garbage man (or woman) at risk.

25.Congratulations you're pierced! Now you just need to take care of it properly. you should soak it in a solution of warm water and sea salt for the first couple weeks. when taking a shower, it is a good idea to use an anti-microbial soap just in case.

26.Showers are fine, but try to avoid baths or swimming during the healing process since it is easier to get infections from sitting water.

27.With genital piercings, you should not have sex for at least 4 weeks or so. You basically have an open wound on your penis, so keep that in mind. You are much more susceptible to STDs during the healing process, and having unprotected sex makes it much more likely to get an infection. So wear a condom every time for at least 2 months, whether you're in a committed relationship with other forms of birth control or not. This is for your safety. Also remember you have metal down there, so it might not be a good idea to use "Shear" or "extra sensitive" condoms as they may break more easily.

28.Enjoy your new piercing, and if you have any questions, ask your local piercer. They are more than happy to give you advice. They want everyone to be safe.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
bandycpa
Tadpole

Post by bandycpa »

Nomad wrote:Fuck the IRS. A bunch of no-good cockbags who'll legally terrorize you for a few lousy dollars. Fuck them and the fucking politicians who burden us hard working Americans with more bullshit taxes so that they can give themselves bigger retirements, pork barrel spending and support obscure special interests groups.

Thanks Ranger Nomad. That fits in with the mood around the office as we fill out returns for the next 59 days. I concur fully.

What are your thoughts on the Fair Tax Proposal?

http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer

Bandy
"My religious convictions teach me to feel as safe in battle as if I were safe asleep in bed. The time of my death is fixed. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." - General Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson
RangerBob275
Ranger

Post by RangerBob275 »

Why would someone pierce their dick? Why did I read the instructions all the way through?
A/2/75, 1976-80, Class 7-77
Black Sheep
US Army Retired 1976-1998
Living and Working in the Sandbox since 2002
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I child-proofed my home.....

....but somehow the little bastards keep getting in!!
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Boudicca wrote:I child-proofed my home.....

....but somehow the little bastards keep getting in!!
So, are they getting through by using the doors and windows or you having more kids?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

You know Andy, you and this forum are 90% of the reason I get up every morning.. the other 10% is because I have to pee.

(That would be a "negative" on me having more kids.)
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Boudicca wrote:You know Andy, you and this forum are 90% of the reason I get up every morning.. the other 10% is because I have to pee.

(That would be a "negative" on me having more kids.)
Boudicca,
:lol: :lol: :lol: Lady you crack me up, thank you for that humor we've all come to love around here ....I needed it this morning :wink:

That along with the 75 year old granny smacking that robber around totally made my day.

That is all, Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”