DEPs - READ THIS (A letter from a failure)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

Gauge wrote:I go today to see the recruiter and find out if I'll be able to enlist yet.....if not I will make damn sure I get my fatass on the ball and I will make weight by next week.
Gauge,

Good luck on this first, but important, step. Hope everything goes smoothly.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

Damn recruiter's office was closed...who'd a thunk it :) may take a morning off this week to go weigh in or just diet hard and do cardio again all of this week then go see him next Monday. I'm feeling pretty weak from not eating hardly anything last week :oops: What'd I have in my mouth for the 4th of July bbq while everyone else was chowing down? A big ass dip of copenhagen :twisted:
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

Nathan wrote:
Spartan wrote:
Nathan wrote:Thank you Marine Leatherneck,
That's Airborne Marine Leatherneck to you!
Thank you Airborne Marine Letherneck.

I apologize Ranger Spartan for getting out of line.

I apologize Airborne Marine Leatherneck for not addressing you properly.
Hey Dick head, stop sucking so much ass and get the fuck down. I hate kiss ass shitbirds who keep sucking up after they screw up. So shut your pie hole and knock out some pushups. Hooah!

Doc
Nathan
Tadpole

Post by Nathan »

DocDaigle wrote: Hey Dick head, stop sucking so much ass and get the fuck down. I hate kiss ass shitbirds who keep sucking up after they screw up. So shut your pie hole and knock out some pushups. Hooah!

Doc
Knocking them out Ranger DocDaigle.
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

This kids a candy ass through and through. Don't even bother joining up-this ain't Clinton's Rangers anymore this is goin' to Iraq and Afghanistan's Rangers. Try best Buy or home Depot kid, they have lower PT test standards.

Doc
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Guess what????

I got a fresh "Voluntary Withdrawl" from the 18X Program!

KEEP 'EM COMING!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"

Return to “Letters from School”