Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

r753gs9
Embryo

Intro

Post by r753gs9 »

Aspiring future soldier, currently seeking advice and/or guidance in assuring I am prepared physically for RASP I if i am honored with an 11x Option 40 contract.
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome. I urge you to take a few minutes to check out our site, and see how things work here. You posted two intro, one of which I deleted. You also posted this one in the wrong forum, as you are not a Ranger, Veteran, of immediate family of a Ranger.

In an intro, we like to see who we are talking to. Without telling us your full name, can you tell us more about who you are and why you want to become an Army Ranger?

Again, welcome to the site.

RLTW
EP

***THREAD MOVED TO PROPER FORUM***
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
r753gs9
Embryo

Post by r753gs9 »

I am 29 years old, I graduated from Kansas State University, and am currently employed by NASA. I intend to join the Army as an E4 with the education credit as an 11x Option 40. Being a Ranger has always been what I have really wanted. I realize I could seek a commission as an officer and that may be the more financially sound choice for my family. But being a Ranger obviously isn't about the money, its about the life. It has taken a long time to get the misses on board but she knows, probably better than anyone, that this is the only thing for me. I have tried the 9 to 5 life and it is just not for me. I realize that I am at a disadvantage starting at a later age but I want to be a Ranger more than I have ever wanted anything in my life and I will achieve it. My first hurdle will be being in proper physical condition prior to leaving for OSUT. I am here mainly to read posts on PT programs that are working for those on their way to RASP. Thank you EarthPig for going easy on me, I'll get the hang of this yet!
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome. Your interest in serving our country as an Army Ranger is appreciated. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “Introduction Archive”