NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

The Holmchicken
Ranger

Re: NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

Post by The Holmchicken »

Number 5, the loud sigh, is actually the sound they make when you punch them in the ovary for continually sassing you. JK. But seriously.....
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:No such thing is uttered from my lips. I am certain that while each of us has yet to find absolute perfection, we are so close it's scarey. So, shut the fuck up and go make a sammich for your man. 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Suuuure. I will get right on that. :wink:
Attachments
goodwife.jpg
~Black Raven~
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

DrD wrote:What about the words/phrases the guys use? You know... the ones that end up making us women want to walk up to a wall and start slamming our head into it in shear frustration? :roll:
To be honest, I think that not saying anything is one of the great lightning rods. I can go for hours or days without saying much. Wife #2 would accuse me of being pissed-off because: "You never talk to me any more."
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Jim wrote:
DrD wrote:What about the words/phrases the guys use? You know... the ones that end up making us women want to walk up to a wall and start slamming our head into it in shear frustration? :roll:
To be honest, I think that not saying anything is one of the great lightning rods. I can go for hours or days without saying much. Wife #2 would accuse me of being pissed-off because: "You never talk to me any more."
I always equated it to talking to my dog. They dont really understand what you say, seldom give a shit, but leave them alone for awhile and they will tear everything up because they werent attended to.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

JLTW!!! wrote: Dr.D that is fucking hilarious b/c my grandma ACTUALLY HAS THAT CLIPPED OUT from waaaay back. She is 94 now and grandpa is dead, but she definitely went by that....especially knowing her role :|
I am glad you like it, Ranger JLTW!!! :D I thought it was pretty funny, myself.

Shana
~Black Raven~
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

The HH6 tried to give me an actual #7, I gave her a STFU. It really pisses me off when she thanks me for doing what I see as a responsibility. I do not need praise to give me a warm fuzzy, as a matter of fact, it makes me not want to do it any more. This is also what I see as wrong with the most of the US. Lets praise for doing what is expected of you, that way when you do something that is truly above and beyond, woopie, you get the same praise. Not saying that an occasional "your doing a good job, keep it up" is not a good thing, but give me a break.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
Go_Placidly
Embryo

Post by Go_Placidly »

Jim wrote:
Ranger Jim,
I agree and disagree. First I agree, because it pisses them off that we won't keep fighting. But then I disagree, because it is our control over emotions that ends up making them come back to us. It's just how the world is, balanced - we need them for baby-making (physical release), they need us for listening and conversation (emotional release)... ok, it's a little more complex, but not much.

I see few situations in which a woman will be beating her head on a wall in frustration, unless it's a man being stubborn over something the woman views as trivial. It is far easier to use words to actually hurt a woman, and that's a road that should not be traveled, because apparently you women never forget. Ever.

Which brings me to one of my weaknesses - talking too much. Coming here and looking at my own screenname serves as a reminder of that, and the "Desiderata," a poem by Max Ehrmann which I look to for inspiration; it begins:

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
And remember what peace there may be in silence.
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''”
M.Ali

Still round the corner, there may wait,
A secret road, or a hidden gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day shall come at last when I,
Will take the hidden paths that run,
West of the moon, East of the sun!
JRR T
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Go_Placidly wrote:
Jim wrote:
Ranger Jim,
I agree and disagree. First I agree, because it pisses them off that we won't keep fighting. But then I disagree, because it is our control over emotions that ends up making them come back to us. It's just how the world is, balanced - we need them for baby-making (physical release), they need us for listening and conversation (emotional release)... ok, it's a little more complex, but not much.

I see few situations in which a woman will be beating her head on a wall in frustration, unless it's a man being stubborn over something the woman views as trivial. It is far easier to use words to actually hurt a woman, and that's a road that should not be traveled, because apparently you women never forget. Ever.

Which brings me to one of my weaknesses - talking too much. Coming here and looking at my own screenname serves as a reminder of that, and the "Desiderata," a poem by Max Ehrmann which I look to for inspiration; it begins:

Go placidly amid the noise and haste,
And remember what peace there may be in silence.

you my son...are a fag
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

DrD wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:No such thing is uttered from my lips. I am certain that while each of us has yet to find absolute perfection, we are so close it's scarey. So, shut the fuck up and go make a sammich for your man. 8)

I gave that to my wife for Valentines Day this year.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Go_Placidly
Embryo

Post by Go_Placidly »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
you my son...are a fag
Awww, Ranger Kilted Heathen!

You just took all the good humor out of my popsicle zone :wink:
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''”
M.Ali

Still round the corner, there may wait,
A secret road, or a hidden gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day shall come at last when I,
Will take the hidden paths that run,
West of the moon, East of the sun!
JRR T
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Go_Placidly wrote: Awww, Ranger Kilted Heathen!

You just took all the good humor out of my popsicle zone :wink:
Whoa... :shock: :lol: :lol:
~Black Raven~
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Bravo57 wrote:
DrD wrote:

I gave that to my wife for Valentines Day this year.
No wonder you're moving six states over and down a bit. :P
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”