TFLN (Strong Language)

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Oto-Man
Ranger

TFLN (Strong Language)

Post by Oto-Man »

From the Texts from last night website:

(914): i think i just was awoken by the sound of my roommate choking on her boyfriend's dick

(814): i woke up this morning in my bathroom,naked, with my boxers around my face and puke and shit on the floor and wondering why i didn't have a toenail on my one big toe.

(334): Fuck, operation next sex victim is on as soon as i get back. Do not sleep with that red head, nobody likes accidental ginger babies.

(954): What are you talking about? And how drunk are you?
(904): Both

(907): scale of 1-10 how well do I give head?
(1-907): 5, but i have never had a 10. best was an 8 so if i grade you on a curve you are a 7..... ish.

(816): About to do something stupid. You'll be my call. Bring bail money.

(909): I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Invictus
Ranger

Re: TFLN (NSFW)

Post by Invictus »

Oto-Man wrote:From the Texts from last night website:

(914): i think i just was awoken by the sound of my roommate choking on her boyfriend's dick

(814): i woke up this morning in my bathroom,naked, with my boxers around my face and puke and shit on the floor and wondering why i didn't have a toenail on my one big toe.

(334): fuck, operation next sex victim is on as soon as i get back. Do not sleep with that red head, nobody likes accidental ginger babies.

(1-907): 5, but i have never had a 10. best was an 8 so if i grade you on a curve you are a 7..... ish.

(909): I thought it was weird that her dad told me to finish and get out after he walked in on us. I like him

Beautiful!

Where did you find these?
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Invictus wrote:

(334): fuck, operation next sex victim is on as soon as i get back. Do not sleep with that red head, nobody likes accidental ginger babies.

Beautiful!

Textsfromlastnight.com

It's funnier than shit.....

GSXR had posted one on FB, and I hadn't gone up there for a while.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
IDon'tCare
Ranger

Post by IDon'tCare »

Invictus wrote:

Beautiful!

http://forum.armyranger.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47931" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:
A co 2/75 80-84
Ranger class 12-82
SERE Instructor class 1-83

Mentor to Prodigy922 / KW12 / whiskeytango
SupplyRanger
Ranger

Post by SupplyRanger »

(850): It wasn't awkward until he started humming the Rocky theme song in the middle of fucking
Ranger School CL# 04-05
abnhawk
Ranger

Re: TFLN (Strong Language)

Post by abnhawk »

(402): Chicken burrito, or no deal.
(1-402): Is that code for my vagina?
(402): Who the fuck has ever referred to a vagina as a chicken burrito

:lol: :lol: :lol:
C 3/75 89 -91
RLTW!
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: TFLN (Strong Language)

Post by KW Driver »

(714): Ikea night.
(949): ?
(714): Insert tab A into swedish slot B
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”