Ranger Hall of Fame

Re: Intro ,per someone

Post by garyedolan »

WELCOME HOME!
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

39mto39g wrote:Kilted Heathen
So why aren't you giving AbnRgr289 the same greef your giving me. He seems to recall, just what I said? Or maybe you are in a PM. Like you sent me? Eah?

Ron
Abn289 and I know each other and he was being sarcastic. You're really taking this to a childish level. What you were saying was crap. You got called on it. You're expected to be able to take a candid assessment here.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

39mto39g wrote:Kilted Heathen
So why aren't you giving AbnRgr289 the same greef your giving me. He seems to recall, just what I said? Or maybe you are in a PM. Like you sent me? Eah?

Ron
Kilted Heathen wrote:Abn289 and I know each other and he was being sarcastic. You're really taking this to a childish level. What you were saying was crap. You got called on it. You're expected to be able to take a candid assessment here
AbnRgr289 wrote:I was at 4th RTB about 3 1/2 yrs and supported app. 100 O-4's (IE. Ranger Demonstration's), and about 50 of those were the 2nd slide in which you speak of(with the explosion).(Fact) And yes they still us live grenades. That's why when I drink beer I look like a sprinkler! (Sarcasm)
And the Kilted Heathen and I served together at 4th RTB and he's watched me do the 2nd slide, with the explosion of >>> Live "DEMO"<<< not grenades or compressed air. Rangers train as close as possible to the real thing, it falls in the catagory of train as you'll do.

But we draw the line at slinging live ammo at each other(to include grenades). <<<< Can you smell it? The sarcasm that is!! :roll: :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Look, lets either vet the man or drop it. If he went through RS in the 60's that would mean 40 fucking years ago. As I said once before, whatever they were blowing in the water wasnt privy to me in 76. Det Cord, simulators, suit case nukes, I didnt know nor did I care. Furthermore, after 33 years...I dont recall finite details other than I was hungry, pissed off, and in need of a blowjob. As for live rounds, its not unheard of to fire live rounds over the heads of students in the past 40 years. Dont know if the Ranger Department employed that. Some of the elders (not me) DID go through in the 60's, maybe they can speak to it. So instead of this tit for tat bullshit, vet or release. Ya'll want me to meet the man, Im here. If not....cut the line or validate the tab.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:Look, lets either vet the man or drop it. If he went through RS in the 60's that would mean 40 fucking years ago.
What he said
Rock Island Ranger wrote:As I said once before, whatever they were blowing in the water wasnt privy to me in 76. Det Cord, simulators, suit case nukes, I didnt know nor did I care.
What he said
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Furthermore, after 33 years...I dont recall finite details other than I was hungry, pissed off, and in need of a blowjob. As for live rounds, its not unheard of to fire live rounds over the heads of students in the past 40 years. Dont know if the Ranger Department employed that.
What he said
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Some of the elders (not me) DID go through in the 60's, maybe they can speak to it. So instead of this tit for tat bullshit, vet or release. Ya'll want me to meet the man, Im here. If not....cut the line or validate the tab.
What he said
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Silverback wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Look, lets either vet the man or drop it. If he went through RS in the 60's that would mean 40 fucking years ago.
What he said
Rock Island Ranger wrote:As I said once before, whatever they were blowing in the water wasnt privy to me in 76. Det Cord, simulators, suit case nukes, I didnt know nor did I care.
What he said
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Furthermore, after 33 years...I dont recall finite details other than I was hungry, pissed off, and in need of a blowjob. As for live rounds, its not unheard of to fire live rounds over the heads of students in the past 40 years. Dont know if the Ranger Department employed that.
What he said
Rock Island Ranger wrote:Some of the elders (not me) DID go through in the 60's, maybe they can speak to it. So instead of this tit for tat bullshit, vet or release. Ya'll want me to meet the man, Im here. If not....cut the line or validate the tab.
What he said
What they said.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

39mto39g wrote:
When I came here I said I was not a ranger,
Ron
The man is a VN Vet, not Ranger.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
39mto39g
Tadpole

Post by 39mto39g »

Kilted
I useually take people at their word. If someone says You are childish, I just have to think that's what they mean.
You call me a lier again and I call your mother names. I really don't care if you believe me or not. But this little boy that sends me PMs needs to stop.

Ron
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

You are once again parading your ignorance. I know the game you're playing here. I'll submit the pm I sent you to any Admin upon request.

Frankly, people have been banned here for much less. There are many on this board who know me in person and that "little boy" shit is ludicrous. Talk all the shit you like about what you'll do with all your guns and fucking knives I don't give a fuck. There's a few of our VN brethen here that may help you back into your lane and I hope find many of your brothers on the board.

I can't be any fairer to you than that.

Stop rattling my cage.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
39mto39g
Tadpole

Post by 39mto39g »

Kilt
You got to have it your way , don't you, even in a feebal attempt to stick your hand out.
If this board sees fit to ban me, They don't even have to ban me, just say, Your not welcome, and I'll leave.
However.
You start with "You are once again parading your ignorance." And have, I don't give a Fuck in the middle and end with "I can't be any fairer to you than that."
WTF Dude. I didn't start anything with you, I just responded to your crap.

I'll stop Stop rattling your cage, Just as soon as you stop rattling mine. And I don't give a Fuck also.

Ron
Attachments
HPIM0277.JPG
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

39mto39g wrote:Kilt
You got to have it your way , don't you, even in a feebal attempt to stick your hand out.
If this board sees fit to ban me, They don't even have to ban me, just say, Your not welcome, and I'll leave.
However.
You start with "You are once again parading your ignorance." And have, I don't give a fuck in the middle and end with "I can't be any fairer to you than that."
WTF Dude. I didn't start anything with you, I just responded to your crap.

I'll stop Stop rattling your cage, Just as soon as you stop rattling mine. And I don't give a fuck also.
Ron
Soldier, first off, thank you for your service to our Country. Now we all got that spirit that when somebody throws a punch we swing back harder. But you're forgettin one key element in this pissin contest. You came to our house and I assume to shoot the shit with other soldiers many of whom are Rangers.

I would ask that you refrain from slingin mud, relax, pop a squat and interact with whatever thread/forum you find of interest with the same measure of respect that you would want should one of us stepped into your home.

Personally, I feel like you crossed the line, but I'm in a damn good mood today and maybe just maybe you'll be able to hear my message and all of this can drop like a piece of shit down a toliet bowl. Lets flush it and be done with it.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Well, I'm not a mod or admin, just a FOG like you who served in Nam. Our memories on dates and facts get a bit cloudy and thats the way it is. But you are not a Ranger and are wearing out your welcome here.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Rangers,
This whole thread has become a joke (not a funny one). I tried to lighten it up a little and the Pastor even tried to call off the dogs, to no avail. So I would like to ask everyone who counts themselves as a professional to let this thread become what was intended....a "WELCOME" thread.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

Welcome.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

I leave to take a shit, come back, and look what the fuck happens.....
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV

Return to “Introduction Archive”