Cheerios

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

RideGrrl
Tadpole

Cheerios

Post by RideGrrl »

A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we start cussing." The 4-year-old nods his head in approval. The 6-year-old continues. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna say 'hell' and you say 'ass.' " "OK!" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm. Their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6-year-old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios." WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. The mom shuts the door to his room & shouts "You can just stay there till I let you out!" She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4-year-old, and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast young man?" "I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

I had a great uncle tell me the same joke twenty-five years ago. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Flesh Thorn on June 22nd, 2004, 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

That's rich!!!
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

:lol: :lol:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

ROFLMAO,,

Now that's a damn good one! Thanks for the laugh RideGrrl :D
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

BeadleBug wrote:ROFLMAO,,

Now that's a damn good one! Thanks for the laugh RideGrrl :D
:lol: Any time Ranger BeadleBug.

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”