Why I will cast my ballot for McCain

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RTO
BANNED

Re: AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally

Post by RTO »

RTO wrote:AP: Obama aunt from Kenya living in US illegally

WASHINGTON – Barack Obama's aunt, a Kenyan woman who has been quietly living in public housing in Boston, is in the United States illegally after an immigration judge rejected her request for asylum four years ago, The Associated Press has learned.

Zeituni Onyango, 56, referred to as "Aunti Zeituni" in Obama's memoir, was instructed to leave the United States by a U.S. immigration judge who denied her asylum request, a person familiar with the matter told the AP late Friday. This person spoke on condition of anonymity because no one was authorized to discuss Onyango's case.

Information about the deportation case was disclosed and confirmed by two separate sources, one of them a federal law enforcment official.

Story Continues Here...
It seems about the only thing Obama can do here is to have her be deported.
If he tries to use his position to shield her or keep her here, the political backlash could be fierce.

So, so long Aunti Zeituni! 8)
ChipOnShoulder

Post by ChipOnShoulder »

Because Obama is a sell out and a snake through and through. Granted all politicians are both, but Obama is just more of both.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

JLTW!!! wrote:Don't like either in particular...so I wrote in the name of the man I was gonna vote for in the first place. Well, him or another guy....but I went with who I thought would best lead this country although he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning....and probably only got my vote at this point.

At least I didn't waste it on Obama :twisted:
no you wasted it on someone that wont win at all.....good job helping obama out by voteing for someone that isnt even a threat to him :roll:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Because he is 50.00001% preferable to B.Hussein Obama.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’

Return to “The Mosh Pit”