Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Historynerd2008
Embryo

Post by Historynerd2008 »

Historynerd2008 wrote:Ranger Earth Pig

Nwrestler

Ranger Oto-Man

Ranger Bill

RangerRon

Ranger Bravo57

Ranger Charlie 51

Ranger Bugsy

Thank you for your replies and support. Time for me to go run.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

JLTW!!! wrote:Alright Nerd, I knew you would be able to find and fix it with a little attention to detail.

Once you sign your contract, PM me, and lets talk. I think you could use a mentor.
a-hem - attention to detail JLTW!!! - you missed 1.
Historynerd2008 wrote:
Ranger Earth Pig

Nwrestler

Ranger Oto-Man

Ranger Bill

RangerRon

Ranger Bravo57

Ranger Charlie 51

Ranger Bugsy

Thank you for your replies and support. Time for me to go run.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Historynerd2008
Embryo

JLTW!!! wrote:Alright Nerd, I knew you would be able to find and fix it with a little attention to detail.

Once you sign your contract, PM me, and lets talk. I think you could use a mentor.
Thanks for helping me get squared away. And thank you very much for the offer to mentor me, it's much appreciated. I will absolutely take you up on that, and I will not take it lightly.
Historynerd2008
Embryo

Historynerd2008 wrote:

Ranger JLTW!!!,

Thanks for helping me get squared away. And thank you very much for the offer to mentor me, it's much appreciated. I will absolutely take you up on that, and I will not take it lightly.
Whoops. I forgot to address you with the proper title in my last post. But I noticed it myself this time, so there's still hope. 50 pushups on the way.
Historynerd2008
Embryo

Historynerd2008 wrote:
Historynerd2008 wrote:

Ranger JLTW!!!,

Whoops. I forgot to address you with the proper title in my last post. But I noticed it myself this time, so there's still hope. 50 pushups on the way.
RangerJLTW!!!,

Once again I made another mistake, while explaining my mistake...I've been a total clusterfuck since I got this sinus infection. No excuses, 100 push ups on the way.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Good on you for deciding to go make your own page in the next history book.
My mentee has two PhDs in his platoon at OSUT and a number of other college grads as well. Helps to show the professor's propaganda about the "economic draft" and "losers who can't do anything else" for what it is.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Historynerd2008 wrote:
Historynerd2008 wrote:
Historynerd2008 wrote: Ranger JLTW!!!,

RangerJLTW!!!,

Once again I made another mistake, while explaining my mistake...I've been a total clusterfuck since I got this sinus infection. No excuses, 100 push ups on the way.
Hey stud, slow the fuck down and stop posting unless you're asked a question. Go read and wait on Ranger JLTW and/or the DEP's to guide you.

Don't respond to me, just read or do PT.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant

Return to “Introduction Archive”