Quick Introduction :)

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

QtMedic4Life
US Navy Vet / US Army Reserves

Quick Introduction :)

Post by QtMedic4Life »

Hi all!!! You can call me J. I am a female working on getting my direct commission as a Nurse in the Army Reserves. My 'best friend' is getting ready to leave to become an Army Ranger. I spent most of my enlisted time in the Navy but the last few years in the Army as a reservist while I focused on school. I am working on going to Med School in the next two years but will be gallivanting across the country when possible to provide support and a sense of family close to where my best friend is stationed for his four year enlistment. I am on here because I have a few questions and want to be as involved as possible with making sure things go smoothly during his transition from the Civilian world to life in the Army, I will probably actually be relocating to Georgia at the end of Fall Semester in case he gets days off or recycled or injured or anything and I have a chance at seeing him. I wouldn't trade him or his decision to become a ranger for the world. I am very proud of him and all who do what they do. I have lots of questions but will try to find a discrete out of the way place to post them and hope you will be able to help me!!! Thanks in Advance and Hello.

Thanks everyone!!![/u][/b][/i]
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Worthless without pic's 8)
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome to the site, J.

PM (private message) Inbound.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
JustErin
Sister

Post by JustErin »

Welcome!
I just saw something cool in my head...

http://www.cafepress.com/goldstarsglory/
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

San Antonio!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!!

Ummm, er... sorry about that. Welcome here.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

QtMedic4Life

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome & thanks for your continuing service to our country J. Tell your friend to never quit in all his future endeavors.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Welcome to the site. Sounds like he's a little more than a best friend. Make sure he meets his goals.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
LRP1
Ranger Hall of Fame

Post by LRP1 »

Welcome Ma'am..
HHC 2/502 Recondo 66 -67 RVN
1FFV Echo LRP 20th INF (ABN) 67 - 68
Team 1 1
Satan's Playboys
From Hell We Rise
B Co Omega Recon CCS RT Hammer
75Th RRA Life Member 2189
Special Operations Association Member 2907-GA
Secretary, Worldwide Army Rangers, Inc

Professional Soldiers Are Predictable; The World Is full Of Dangerous Amateurs.
QtMedic4Life
US Navy Vet / US Army Reserves

Post by QtMedic4Life »

rgrking wrote:Welcome to the site. Sounds like he's a little more than a best friend. Make sure he meets his goals.
I guess I can't really hide that from anyone except myself. Becoming a Ranger comes first and then we will work on me and him. He makes sure he stays motivated, I just remind him that he is doing good to offset all those who think he is crazy. Thank you for the warm welcome and I will continue serving until they kick me out. :D

~J~
Warriorwife
DSOTYR - Ranger Wife

Post by Warriorwife »

Welcome to Army Ranger.com.
Thanks for your service. Looking foward to getting to know you better on the ladies side of the house.

Return to “Introduction Archive”