My new toys.

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
lawdog
Tadpole

My new toys.

Post by lawdog »

One fits in this section, the other does not, but both are way fucking cool.

DPMS M-4, Leupold CQ-T scope, UTG Quad Rail, M-6 Illuminator, Vertical Foregrip, Ergo-Pistol grip, single point quick connect sling.

2007 Dodge Charger SXT, 3.5 Liter HO V-6, 250 HP, 258 FT/LBS Torque. Incredible performance and ride, even without the HEMI. 27 MPG spoke to me and besides, I have a 5.7 Liter Hemi powered Charger coming to me in July equipped with red and blues. Fuck ya!
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Dude.. It's PUSSY BLUE... WTF?

EDIT*** almost forgot as I was so sidetracked...

nice air soft gun. :lol: :shock:
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Have you let Vee take it out to see what it can do? :lol:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Question...

Why did you go with that Loopy QRT scope? There are MUCH better choices for the $$ out there. I can understand if it was issued...

Nice pea shooter btw. Now, as for the car... :shock:
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

GSXRanger wrote:Question...

Why did you go with that Loopy QRT scope? There are MUCH better choices for the $$ out there. I can understand if it was issued...

Nice pea shooter btw. Now, as for the car... :shock:
I actually like the CQ/T a lot. I've used EOTech, Aimpoints, and other cheaper red dots in the past on various weapons but I think the Leupold is the best. I use all Leupold glass on my rifles, mostly hunting and varmit rifles. Some of the advantages.

*Built in magnification
*You still have a sight if the batteries fail
*Clarity
*Lifetime warranty
*Quality of Leupold products in general

If I wanted to use and EOTech or Aimpoint, I'd have much more money into them if I added magnification. Just my thoughts and so far I like what I have. It's a nice piece. Anyone going to the ranch in May is welcome to play with it. I'll have it with me.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

I was worried that you would post a photo of Vee dressed for some heavy BDSM.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Nice toys brother....why didn't you wait until you got the second one issued???? :lol:

PS- sell me that loopy when you don't like it anymore...... :wink:
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

BadMuther wrote:Nice toys brother....why didn't you wait until you got the second one issued???? :lol:

PS- sell me that loopy when you don't like it anymore...... :wink:
Thanks Jim. I was in the market for a new car (the Jeep wasn't doing it for me any more) and this one just happened to be sitting on the lot. I got a smoking ass deal on it. It retails for $21,800 and I got it for $14,500. One benefit of having a cousin who owns the dealership.

As far as the Leupold, I really think that's gonna stay. The rifle absolutely drives tack with that glass.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

McD wrote:Have you let Vee take it out to see what it can do? :lol:
That kind of frightens me!!!! I've seen him do shit on 2 wheels...I'd worry if he had 4 to work with.

Return to “Weapons of War”