Abell 9 and Hugmanay

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Abell 9 and Hugmanay

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Happy Hugmanay (New Year) to all on the board.

I'd rather hang around you fuckers than watch an Englishman bleed.

Abell you are absolutely without question a man amongst men and the Man of the Year for ArmyRanger.com.

You are the example.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Here, here, I agree. [Stead starts singing] nuthing could be fiiiiiiner in Noooorth Caroliiiiiiner, :oops: er, I mean Texaaaaaas!. :lol:

All kidding aside Andy, u da man! Man, u da Ranger!

[Devil Stead to Stead: tell him to fuck off!] :twisted:
[Angelic Stead to Stead: No, no, please don't, don't, don't do that]! :shock:

And a Happy (what Kilted Heathen said) to all!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

All what you guys said!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

Yup..that old dude is alright...so to speak. :lol:

Ringing in the New Year with a gentleman named Jack!

Have a good one, men.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

I'll drink to that!

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Happy New Year fuckers!

Me and Abell are damn near related (we are from West By God Virginia) since he grew up near my grandparent's place.

I've been absofuckinglutely AWOL from here for a while, I'm back now.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Happy New Year to everyone at ArmyRanger.com!!! 8)

The Pastor is one of the best people I've ever met! Hope you have a great New Year! 8)
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

..guess I'll throw in my touchy/feely too, with a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to the entire ArmyRanger.com membership!

At present, I'm surrounded by lovely ladies experiementing with various ways to get me shit-faced using various and sundry liquors mixed into martini format (the last one was something called an exploding orgasm, or words to that effect). :D
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
Ardent Lady
Tadpole

Post by Ardent Lady »

BruteForce wrote:..guess I'll throw in my touchy/feely too, with a big HAPPY NEW YEAR to the entire ArmyRanger.com membership!

At present, I'm surrounded by lovely ladies experiementing with various ways to get me shit-faced using various and sundry liquors mixed into martini format (the last one was something called an exploding orgasm, or words to that effect). :D
Exploding orgasms, huh? Definitely getcha some of that, soldier! ...and the rest of ya'll, too!

Happy New Year, Pastor! May you get some - all you hope for - and may your many projects go well in the new year! ;)

Blessings and prosperity to the ArmyRanger.com family. You put the fun back in disfunctional.
Reverend Mother of the Church of The Yellow River

The ultimate effect of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

FireFinder wrote:Happy New Year fuckers!

Me and Abell are damn near related (we are from West By God Virginia) since he grew up near my grandparent's place.

I've been absofuckinglutely AWOL from here for a while, I'm back now.

Damn Near ??!!?? I didnt think West Virginias had more than one strand of DNA.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Ya'll must be drunk. But thanks. If anyone cares to give me a blowjob....Im in. 8)

I once told a 2 star General that gave me a letter of reprimand after 22 years of service that the only way it was gunna hurt is if he tied a brick to the paper and hit me in the head with it....so it is with awards. Awards without sex......no point. :lol: :lol:

You guys are a hoot.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Tater Nuts wrote:
Abell9 wrote:Ya'll must be drunk. But thanks. If anyone cares to give me a blowjob....Im in. 8)

You guys are a hoot.
At your age people wouldn't even think it was a blowjob. They would just think someone was trying to reinflate you to get the wrinkles out.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

rgrpuck wrote:
Tater Nuts wrote:
Abell9 wrote:Ya'll must be drunk. But thanks. If anyone cares to give me a blowjob....Im in. 8)

You guys are a hoot.
At your age people wouldn't even think it was a blowjob. They would just think someone was trying to reinflate you to get the wrinkles out.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now, that was fuckin' funny!

And, for those of you from WVA, I'm a distant cousin also. Both halves of my immediate family are from the Huntington area. It's a beautiful state with decent folk.

Happy New Year. My New Year's resolutions are to get a dog, work a shitload of overtime, buy tires for my Jeep, and find a girlfriend that likes to have sex all the time but doesn't want a relationship, and isn't a blowpig.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto

Return to “The Mosh Pit”