Need Help about a contract.

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Tay Depp
Soldier

Need Help about a contract.

Post by Tay Depp »

I was in the reserves for about a year, well untill i graduated high school. I finished BCT last summer. Well, I went active this April, and choose the job 13P. I am getting shipped out to AIT June 22, 04. I was just wondering if there was a way I can change my contract to I can go infantry insead of MLRS Op.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
-General George S. Patton Jr.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Read the FAQ's and post an introduction. Then your question will be answered.

RLTW
Bell
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

alright, thanks.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

alright, i just done the introduction and read the FAQ.
Can somebody help me now?.. please
Bell

Post by Bell »

You're posting late on a Friday night so it might be awhile before you get a definite answer.

June ship date? You're kinda late on this too. If I were you I'd go see that recruiter and try to reno your contract. You'd better hurry. Probably too late, but ya never know.

There will be a recruiter qualified soldier along soon to answer your question.

RLTW
Bell
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

yea, i kind of figured it was to late. but had to check anyways to be for sure. Im going to give him a call tomorrow to see whats good. Hopefully there is a miracle waiting to happen and it isnt to late.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

talk to your recruiter about a reno, seriously talk to him. i meta young DEp yesterday who was a split op and WAS able to get infanty as a reclass. it's possible but move quick because you'll be inside 30 days soon.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Alright, well i called him last Friday. Then he had me call him back Monday so he can put some paperwork threw to MEPS. He said nothing came back, so they were prolly busy. He then told me he told his 1st Sgt about it, and the 1st Sgt is going to look around, and will have the answer for me when i go take the PT test thursday.

Return to “Recruitment Process”