Measuring Stability and Security in Iraq

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

AcoG275
Embryo

Post by AcoG275 »

RangerJurena wrote:
AcoG275 wrote:I don't understand why the President doesn't initiate a draft. This is test of our integrity, do whatever it might take to win. I really do not want to live in a world where we fail in iraq and it plunges into total anarchy...
Surely, some where, someone can vett you?

Your inability to recognize the "why" speaks volumes about your actual level of understanding.
Well, according to extreme right-wing types:

1) We are under seige by fanatical, homicidal terrorists
2) Our way of life is under attack
3) We are in a GLOBAL war against Terrorists
4) Failure is not an option

Gen. David Patreaus, who just so happens to be the author of the U.S Army's counter insurgency manual, does not have the number of troops HE says an army needs to win a successful counter insurgency operation.

Man power is becoming a very desperate issue, and if the President and his supporters want to truly honor the fallen by winning this war, He and They will do what they must.

But, it wont' happen....in an adminstration of Draft Dodging War mongers, they're too cowardly to do whats right.
Banned - Admin Concensus

20 JUN 2007
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

AcoG275 wrote:
RangerJurena wrote:
AcoG275 wrote:I don't understand why the President doesn't initiate a draft. This is test of our integrity, do whatever it might take to win. I really do not want to live in a world where we fail in iraq and it plunges into total anarchy...
Surely, some where, someone can vett you?

Your inability to recognize the "why" speaks volumes about your actual level of understanding.

Gen. David Patreaus, who just so happens to be the author of the U.S Army's counter insurgency manual, does not have the number of troops HE says an army needs to win a successful counter insurgency operation.

Man power is becoming a very desperate issue, and if the President and his supporters want to truly honor the fallen by winning this war, He and They will do what they must.

But, it wont' happen....in an adminstration of Draft Dodging War mongers, they're too cowardly to do whats right.
Who sent you here? Some radical homosexual military-hating Marxist faction that plants trolls like you in web boards like this? I've seen reprobates like you trolling other conservative sites for many years. You hate America, you hate conservative values, you hate the accepted opinions of 99% of the posters here, and you're just generally an ignorant, ill-informed troublemaker who adds absolutely nothing to this board. Admin, when are going to bounce this sorry fuck?
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

hobbit wrote:
AcoG275 wrote:
RangerJurena wrote: Surely, some where, someone can vett you?

Who sent you here? Some radical homosexual military-hating Marxist faction that plants trolls like you in web boards like this? I've seen reprobates like you trolling other conservative sites for many years. You hate America, you hate conservative values, you hate the accepted opinions of 99% of the posters here, and you're just generally an ignorant, ill-informed troublemaker who adds absolutely nothing to this board. Admin, when are going to bounce this sorry fuck?
Well said and I did it 4 hours ago. He couldn't bring anything of value to the discussions he started or participated in. The only thing he was good at were immediate counter-accusations without any verifiable substance.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”