1/75 ?

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
AcoG275
Embryo

1/75 ?

Post by AcoG275 »

So, for guys past and present. What is 1st battalion like? What kind of base is it exactly...is it just a damn airfield or what?

I know recently they were getting into alot of shit overseas, and we kept hear about how they didn't exactly have a "leash" on em like it appeared 2/75 did....just talk to our snipers.

Thinking about coming back in, wouldn't mind checking this place out if i got the chance.
Banned - Admin Concensus

20 JUN 2007
swagger
Ranger

Re: 1/75 ?

Post by swagger »

AcoG275 wrote: and we kept hear about how they didn't exactly have a "leash" on em like it appeared 2/75 did....just talk to our snipers.
Never would have guessed that some jokers from 2nd would have been talking shit about 1st Bn. cough, cams cough.

As long as you can stand the sand gnats Hunter is the place to be. They're still building the new complex, so there will be new barracks, 15 minutes from the beach, and just throw a rock and you'll hit a drunken southern belle. Oh yeah and most other units are over at Stewart, so most of the legs are in Hinesville.
1st BN: Bco 98-02, HHC 02-04
RS 5-99

If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it properly.
Invictus
Ranger

Re: 1/75 ?

Post by Invictus »

AcoG275 wrote:So, for guys past and present. What is 1st battalion like? What kind of base is it exactly...is it just a damn airfield or what?

I know recently they were getting into alot of shit overseas, and we kept hear about how they didn't exactly have a "leash" on em like it appeared 2/75 did....just talk to our snipers.

Thinking about coming back in, wouldn't mind checking this place out if i got the chance.
Do you really think the answer to this question should be posted in an open internet area, if at all? Once you get verified and are in the private rooms, there will be some opportunity to discuss t his, to a degree.
OPSEC still applies here.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”