Who is the DEP that will take charge?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Ranger Odin's Underling, I would like to do that, even though I am not a DEPer....with your approval of course.
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Ranger Odin's Underling, here is the list of DEPs currently on the board, still double checking it but believe it is complete:

Devilrat35
Easthaven
MPC
Mark Turkali
Neutron
Lemieux171
Jsanta
Blankenship
Stilwell475
Collegepuke
Weidert
Hemorrhage
Hopps
Ace
Blacksrt4
Gravis856
Ray80
Daveoskie
Pabstblueribbon
Donjoshua
armybrat049729
Interested
Last edited by MPC on May 2nd, 2004, 8:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

MPC, I had all that you had, plus one. You forgot ArmyBrat040729. I too am also double checking.
Lotus Lips

Ranger Odin's Underling

Post by Lotus Lips »

Fuck it, I worked for a while on the list but I was told by someone that half the shit was wrong (though I looked it up for hours to get the info right) and had a complete list of all depers and the most recent ones. I was told too much was wrong, didnt wanna risk it, so deleted it. I still have a copy of the list if anyone would like to see it.
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Ranger Odin's Underling, here is the final list of current DEPs that myself and Locutuspic worked on.

Devilrat35
Easthaven
MPC
Mark Turkali (Hasn't posted since Feb 23).
Neutron
Lemieux171
Jsanta (Hasn't posted since Dec 16).
Blankenship
Stilwell475
Collegepuke
Weidert
Hemorrhage
Hopps
Ace
Blacksrt4
Gravis856
Ray80
Daveoskie
Pabstblueribbon
Donjoshua
armybrat049729
Interested
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8

Return to “The Mosh Pit”