Dumbass fucking article on Ranger Pat Tillman

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

DocDaigle

Where is this guys picture

Post by DocDaigle »

Where on the site is this assholes picture?
Madrat
Embryo

Post by Madrat »

That article had me so pissed off that I had to go back and read the second half after I calmed down some. I guess this ass monkey is the unfortunate side effect of the reason all of us veterans have served our country. I especially enjoyed the part about joining the military out of financial necessity.
Graduated Military Police school Class C-10,2/84
Assigned 978th MP CO, Force Command.
Honorably Discharged 2/87
Rank at time of discharge, A/Sgt. (P)
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Hheheheeee....

There site is crashing!!!!!

They can't keep up with all the pro-Tillman responses!!!!!!!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

To our readers:

April 29, 2004

In yesterday's Editorial/Opinion section of The Massachusetts Daily Collegian, a column titled "Pat Tillman is not a hero: he got what was coming to him" appeared. In the piece, graduate student Rene Gonzalez wrote about the death of former NFL player and Army Ranger Pat Tillman, who was killed during a skirmish in Afghanistan last Friday.

A flood of feedback has poured in, nearly all of which is harsh criticism of either Gonzalez's words or of The Collegian's decision to run the column. In fact, reader response has been so great that we would like to take this opportunity to respond to our readers.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

BadMuther wrote:Hheheheeee....

There site is crashing!!!!!

They can't keep up with all the pro-Tillman responses!!!!!!!
:x I can't get on to read my response. But it is cool anyway!!! :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I wrote my response yesterday, and it still hasn't shown up!

Thank God for the internet!

Piss on a veteran and feel the wrath! Fuckheads!!!!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Liberals are always spouting that they speak for the majority of Americans. This just slapped them in the face. :twisted: 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Here is our author:

http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~jbcp/rene.html

I'll bet he sits down to take a piss.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

His bio is pretty sharp with that fancy degree and all that we PAID for I am sure :roll:

Major: African-American Music and Jazz Studies(because I ain't smart enough to get a real degree...)

Angry
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Dodge_This
Embryo

Unbelievable

Post by Dodge_This »

I work for a major University, and I do have to deal with many liberal students on a daily basis, but no one would ever have the lack of respect to even think about writing, let alone publishing such trash! If the liberals want to get pushy and say he is practicing his first amemdent rights, then someone should slap a lawsuit on that kid for defamation of character!

I would highly petition for that _______ (to many words I could use here) to be punished or expelled!
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

You can tell him how you feel directly here: rene@student.umass.edu or renegonzalez7@hotmail.com :twisted:
"And then I heard the Lord say, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' And then said I, here am I, send me." Isaiah 6:8
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Here is the email I sent to him:

Rene,

I am going to try and be as polite as possible.

Whether or not you believe in the reasons for our country going to war, you have no reason to bash the memory of Pat Tillman. Yes you have the right of freedom of speech, but you abuse it. You should never abuse something that is so precious, because some day we might not have it anymore. The freedoms and rights that you like to abuse were bought and paid for by thousands upon thousands of men and women that were willing to give their lives so you could run your mouth.

Pat Tillman was no different than the other Rangers that he served with and no different than the ones that served before him. They are all heros'. I served in combat with the 3rd Ranger Battallion in 1989. It did not matter to me what my countries reasons were for fighting. That wasn't what was important. What was important, was what we were trying to give the Panamanian people: the same access to the same rights and freedoms that we as Americans tend to take for granted. Our Armed forces are trying to do the same thing in Iraq and Afganistan. Our young men and women believe in what they are trying to do for those people.

You are probably one of the many lucky people that didn't lose a loved one on 9/11. I believe if you would have lost someone dear to you, you might look at this war differently.

I already know for a fact that your article has infuriated thousands of people, including liberals. You might want to keep a look out the next time you walk to your car at night. I am in no way saying that I intend on harming you, but someone might try. Your article in my oppion is treasonous. You are a traitor to your country. I hope you can live yourself. You are a disgrace to this country and the people that call it home.

If you believe in god, maybe he will forgive you.

MICHAEL A. LUNA

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

that photo would make a sweet target for Vegas :twisted:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “The Mosh Pit”