Movie Quotes

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Invictus wrote:

Listen, Mieke...I don't want to arrange any meetings with you, you sick, German freak. So please keep your hands off my genitals, and never write to me again, and don't come to America. Goodbye.

So I tell the swamp donkey to sock it before I give her a trunky in the tradesman's entrance and have her lick me yardballs!

Wow. You guys are on a completely different level of swearing over here.

Eurotrip

"Scotty doesn't know" is Matt Damon's finest hour!!
That's it, Ranger Invictus. That movie was hilarious. :lol: :lol:
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Maggot275
Ranger

Post by Maggot275 »

"Kick his ass, Seabass!"
Attack CO 2/75 01/94-12/98
Ranger Class 08-95

I then asked the Lord: "Why was there only one set of footprints?"
He answered: "The terrain was beginning to constrict and our hit time was coming close. So I put us in a Ranger file."

VII
XXII
MMV
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

To call the police you push...nine, one, one. Just tell them to bring an ambulance. Or a "hearst," if you're gonna kill me.
Yes, ma'am. I need the police sent over here to the Wheatley house. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawn mower blade. Yes, ma'am. I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks with it. That second one just plumb near cut his head in two. It's a little old white house...on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a truck out front, says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. I'll be sitting here waiting on you. And Doyle said besides sending the police...you might wanna send an ambulance...or a "hearst." Thank you.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

subcomunic8r wrote:
Well, sir, the roadwheel's cracked. Kaminski drank our brakes. We're low on petrol. The battery's low. We're losing oil. If the engine heats up it's gonna seize. The terrain, obviously against us. We have no rations. The Mujas behind us don't seem to run on rations, petrol, or anything we know of. And they have an RPG. Their aim is getting better. Sir.

"The Beast"
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

289sotherhalf wrote:
To call the police you push...nine, one, one. Just tell them to bring an ambulance. Or a "hearst," if you're gonna kill me.
Yes, ma'am. I need the police sent over here to the Wheatley house. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawn mower blade. Yes, ma'am. I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks with it. That second one just plumb near cut his head in two. It's a little old white house...on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a truck out front, says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. I'll be sitting here waiting on you. And Doyle said besides sending the police...you might wanna send an ambulance...or a "hearst." Thank you.
My buddy Carl.

"slingblade"
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

rgrpuck wrote:
289sotherhalf wrote:
My buddy Carl.

"slingblade"
"Y'all got any biscuits with mustard on 'em...ummm hummm"
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Breeze Sack
Ranger

Post by Breeze Sack »

"And Shepherds we shall be

For thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country..."

RLTW

GLORYBOYS!!!
Aco 3/75 Rgr Rgt 1st Plt Wpns 00/02
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Look kids, Ben Ben....Parliment...
It's all good.
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

SkyShark wrote:Look kids, Ben Ben....Parliment...
European Vacation!
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

BigSis61502 wrote:"Oh, life is like that. Sometimes, at the height of our revelries, when our joy is at it's zenith, when all is most right with the world, the most unthinkable disasters decend upon us."

A Christmas Story! That line gave it away...You used up all the glue on purpose!!!
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86

Return to “The Mosh Pit”