Whats in your cd player?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Darksaga wrote::wink: :D
What? Does that mean you're going to put down your shit-stirring stick for today? :D
Darksaga
Soldier

Post by Darksaga »

RTO wrote:
Darksaga wrote::wink: :D
What? Does that mean you're going to put down your shit-stirring stick for today? :D
Ranger RTO,

Possibley... :evil:

But probably not :twisted: ... I am ill again and in a real surly mood with a contract class to teach tomarrow to 15 under 21 y/o kids who got MIP's.
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Henery Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

"I might not be Airborne however, it's whats on my right sleave!"
*1992-1996 USMC CPL
* 12/2005- present USAR Medic PL/ Human Terrain Teams
DJB
Ranger

Post by DJB »

Wolfmother; Wolfmother
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Limp bizkit

"give me somthin to break!!"

Buck Cherry

"crazy bitch"
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

you like Buck Cherry too SGM? :D

Tool, Opiate
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

E Nomine - Mitternacht

Followed by Disturbed - Land of Confusion
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:Followed by Disturbed - Land of Confusion
Ooo. I love that cover, Veteran M1A2Tanker.

I'm a bit hooked on Nine Inch Nails at the moment so I've got "With Teeth" in.
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

rum_snuggles wrote:
RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:Followed by Disturbed - Land of Confusion
Ooo. I love that cover, Veteran M1A2Tanker.

I'm a bit hooked on Nine Inch Nails at the moment so I've got "With Teeth" in.
Honestly I've never seen the cover. College buddy here was playing it in his car, told me what it was, and hooked me up with a copy. :)

I have a whole slew of Nine Inch Nails on my external drive. I don't think I've ever listened too it all....

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

I have about 200GB of MP3's... so, my CD player only gets used to rip CD's... but, at the moment... surfing with Pearl Jam, custom mix. Yellow ledbetter is on at this moment in time...
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

Damn, I thought I had a lot. :shock:

I'm way short in comparision...only 53 gigs.

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05
WHITEDEVIL82
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by WHITEDEVIL82 »

rgrpuck wrote:Limp bizkit

"give me somthin to break!!"

Buck Cherry

"crazy bitch"
Same Same here. HH6 digs the Crazy Bitch Song for some reason. Audioslave was in the CD player on the way into work.
And the Lord spake forth unto the heavens and said, "LET THERE BE AIRBORNE."
The earth did tremble and quake and the waters did rise up and the clouds did part and there came forth a multitude of parachutes that filled the sky.
God looked down and saw this was good.
And they were good; They were AIRBORNE.

Alpha Co 1-16th INF (M) 1997-2000
Alpha Co 1-507th PIR Jul 2000
Charlie Co 2-504th PIR 2000-2002
rum_snuggles

Post by rum_snuggles »

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:Honestly I've never seen the cover. College buddy here was playing it in his car, told me what it was, and hooked me up with a copy. :)
Oh! Uh. Disturbed's "Land of Confusion" is a cover of Genesis' "Land of Confusion." They're both good. I like Peter Gabriel...
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

rum_snuggles wrote:
RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote:Honestly I've never seen the cover. College buddy here was playing it in his car, told me what it was, and hooked me up with a copy. :)
Oh! Uh. Disturbed's "Land of Confusion" is a cover of Genesis' "Land of Confusion." They're both good. I like Peter Gabriel...
Disturbed is one of my favorites... I jam to them when I am on my Mtn Bike. I love how they covered "shout" on their first album... I have yet to see them live though.

My other two favorite Mtn bike bands are R.A.M. and Godsmack... (older Godsmack).
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

GSXRanger wrote:
rum_snuggles wrote:
Disturbed is one of my favorites... I jam to them when I am on my Mtn Bike. I love how they covered "shout" on their first album... I have yet to see them live though.

My other two favorite Mtn bike bands are R.A.M. and Godsmack... (older Godsmack).
Yea, both songs are great Rum_Snuggles. I like playing them back to back just as comparision.

And Disturbeds Shout is still the shit.

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
ETSed Sept 05

Return to “The Mosh Pit”