Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

82d11b2p wrote:
Draco wrote:KW noted...
and your best course of action to resolving your dilema for a higher education is to leave your old school, take 290 south and hang a left on Hwy 6, stop at the good school and enroll.
GIG 'EM!!!

ps...SITREP on BBinTNG por favor :wink:
I'll second that notion... Gig'em x3....
Your a fucking idiot for thinking it's ok for a civilian to spit on you... first off as a LEO in the great state of TX... that's against the law... and second, if it happened to me... I wonder if they'd ever find the body.... CATCH MY DRIFT, teasip?
There is now a train of through running amok down the tracks of life - grow the fuck up, or man up mofucker. Like burning the flag or spitting on me - same thing - 'cause then I reserve the right to give you/them a complete attitude adjustment which may cause the spitter to be prematurely buried alive or half fucken dead.

Down thru the years since the Revolutionary War, Americans have stepped up to the plate against insurmountable odds to defeat our enemies. To allow someone to abase you unpunished is asking for trouble - now maybe you can live with that but we can't & won't. Stay safe - don't worry, the brave will protect you. This is just pathetic.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Seems this young communist has crawled back into his hole to wipe his arse and draw up a new plan, or maybe just a new picket sign.

Hey Butta, why don't you tell us how you feel about the 'human shields' that went over the pond from the U.S.

Should they be punished? Why or why not?

Do you or would you support them due to their beliefs of non-violence or is it just plain chicken-shit liberalism?

Now, just a hypothetical question: If I walked up to someone carrying a sign that says 'Violence Never Solved Anything' and knocked him on his arse, let him get up, knocked him down again, how many times do you think he would allow me to do that before he hit me back?

I guarengoddamntee you it would only take a couple good smacks to get him to hit me back, therefore blowing this liberals own mind and showing everyone that it is all bullcrap liberal whining just to get some attention.

I swear to fucking God, I think liberals want war more than Warriors do, we know the cost, we feel and see the suffering up close, but you people, man, you want it more than anyone just for the simple fact of feeling like your in the 60's again, smoking dope and being a "war-protester" makes you one of the 'cool kids'.

Sorry for the rant ladies and gentleman, I'll go break some furniture now to calm myself. :evil:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Break furniture?!

Shit! I didn't even do anything today!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01