Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

and your best course of action to resolving your dilema for a higher education is to leave your old school, take 290 south and hang a left on Hwy 6, stop at the good school and enroll.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

hey fucko, you had better respond to this prior to posting anything else. If you choose to run off scared cause I'm being mean, at least be man enought to say so.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

Worry not Rangers, I've got this.

j.
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace
Lazy P
Ranger

Post by Lazy P »

ButterBarInTraining wrote:I apologize for the late reply, I do have a busy life and don't get around to the internet as often as I'd like to, work, housework, and PT come before play-time, and with my Father... out... housework has increased by quite a bit.

Ranger Ranger175csar, I'm pushing as soon as I finish writing this.

Ranger rgrpuck, I'll PM you his name right before I start pushing.

Ranger KW Driver, You're very close to being correct, with a slight technicality that will be fixed by the end of the year. Personally I feel that the liberal whacko's that are a part of that university deserve a rather special treatment, but their spitting upon a service member is not, and should not be a criminal offence no matter how much I want it to be.

As my Father taught me, it is not the place of the Military to dictate the actions and behavior of civilians, as this road would lead to a very dark place. The Military is not a police force, and most certainly not a legislative force. If Congress wants to make it illegal, I'm more than happy, but it should not be put in place, or enforced by the Military.

I do however feel that such an action is despicible, and an action resulting in the offending person being put under great deal of shame, but the action itself should not be criminal, as it will be seen as an attempt to restrict the rights of people to protest and then the outrage may well be worse than the action itself.
But I feel the person most definately should be given the choice of either living a few days in the life of a soldier, or learning a lot of history.

Civilians should always be given the right to protest, I don't mind that people oppose the War or the Military, there are always going to be differing opinions in a society that should value differing opinions.
I just wish that people had the courtesy to voice their differing opinions in a way that did not require so much... saliva, or such hatred, but I guess that's a tough thing to ask a group of people who like to delude themselves about the world.

But aside from a lesson on viewpoints, or a good history lesson, the best punishment for these people would be to simply ignore them, arguing with them won't succeed, teaching them will likely fail, punishing them will only make them stronger. This is one of the ugly problems where the only way to solve it is to ignore them, and eventually they will figure out that you are not listening and don't care, and their whole reason for such an action will dry up and probably make them go crying to their mothers because they aren't getting any attention.

Pming and then pushing now.
Listen Fucktard, you started out OK but if you want to lead this turn the other cheek shit has to stop. Someone spitting on you is not just a sign of disrespect, it is an ASSAULT on you. Would you sit there and take a kick in the nuts by me repeatedly w/o a response...if you let me do it I'll kick your nuts until your spitting blood out you r fucking ass. Peaceful protest has its place but this is the point at which it becomes unlawful.

I don't care who you are, if you spit on me, I'll stomp your fucking brains in.
Bco 2/75 RGR, 1st Plt 4/96-10/98
HHC 2/75 RGR, BN Sniper Plt 10/98-12/00
RGR School Class 5-98--Recycle fog....

Ranger Buddy Tappen, you out there?
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

KW noted...
and your best course of action to resolving your dilema for a higher education is to leave your old school, take 290 south and hang a left on Hwy 6, stop at the good school and enroll.
GIG 'EM!!!

ps...SITREP on BBinTNG por favor :wink:
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
82d11b2p
Paratrooper

Post by 82d11b2p »

Draco wrote:KW noted...
GIG 'EM!!!

ps...SITREP on BBinTNG por favor :wink:
I'll second that notion... Gig'em x3....
Your a fucking idiot for thinking it's ok for a civilian to spit on you... first off as a LEO in the great state of TX... that's against the law... and second, if it happened to me... I wonder if they'd ever find the body.... CATCH MY DRIFT, teasip?
99-02 C co 2/505 PIR
02-04 Various Texas Reserve Units

Texas Aggie '05

Current LEO
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

ButterBarInTraining wrote:Ranger KW Driver, You're very close to being correct, with a slight technicality that will be fixed by the end of the year. Personally I feel that the liberal whacko's that are a part of that university deserve a rather special treatment, but their spitting upon a service member is not, and should not be a criminal offence no matter how much I want it to be.

You gotta be fuckin kiddin me ..... :shock:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

DO NOT EVER become an officer, especially at the Platoon level.

With your attitude towards political correctness, you will be despised by the men, loved by the political career-bureaucrats and will more than likely leave some of your men hanging out to dry, because they will do what has to be done in order to save each other and accomplish the mission.

Your mindset is not that of a man who is destined to lead fighting troops, but that of one who should lead the ACLU.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Matador275 wrote:DO NOT EVER become an officer, especially at the Platoon level.

With your attitude towards political correctness, you will be despised by the men, loved by the political career-bureaucrats and will more than likely leave some of your men hanging out to dry, because they will do what has to be done in order to save each other and accomplish the mission.

Your mindset is not that of a man who is destined to lead fighting troops, but that of one who should lead the ACLU.
Amen. In other words, you're a pussy.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Lazy P
Ranger

Post by Lazy P »

I think he quit. Further evidence that he is unfit to lead.
Bco 2/75 RGR, 1st Plt 4/96-10/98
HHC 2/75 RGR, BN Sniper Plt 10/98-12/00
RGR School Class 5-98--Recycle fog....

Ranger Buddy Tappen, you out there?
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

cams wrote:
You always take all of my stuff and condense it to the real gist :lol:

PUSSY
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Matador275 wrote:
cams wrote:

PUSSY

I'm just not as elegant a speaker as you are. Either that or my meds are wearing off. 8) :lol:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

cams wrote:
Matador275 wrote:
cams wrote:

PUSSY

I'm just not as elegant a speaker as you are. Either that or my meds are wearing off. 8) :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: He's kinda like a fucked up(in a cool way), Ranger thesaurous!! 8)

Hey NUT BUTTER, what if one of them sorry ass fucks that spit on you had AIDS, or Hep C.? I would consider it self defense to end their miserable exsistence!!!!

You aint worth the physical effeort it takes..............to take a shit!!!! :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

ButterBarInTraining wrote:Ranger KW Driver, You're very close to being correct, with a slight technicality that will be fixed by the end of the year. Personally I feel that the liberal whacko's that are a part of that university deserve a rather special treatment, but their spitting upon a service member is not, and should not be a criminal offence no matter how much I want it to be.

Actually, spitting on anyone for any reason is considered assault in many states. I'm a strong proponent of ALL of the Bill of Rights. I believe that Freedom of Speech is sacred, but I also believe that if some tree hugging bunny fucker ever crosses the line with me or one of my fellow soldiers, said soldier should be fined $1 for monkey stomping that goat felcher back in to diapers.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “Introduction Archive”