Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

42L5V wrote:A little cheese, coming right up... :D :D

Thanks!

And MORIBUND88, you'd best heed the instructions put out to you. You have no room for mistakes.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Draco
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Draco »

The options are shrinking quickly...
1/10th SFG(A) Bad Toelz, FRG 85-88
Co. G/143rd INF (LRRS) 89-91
Rgr Class 6-92
Jack of all trades 92-present

"Hope and pray that you'll never need me,
But rest assured I will not let you down.
I'll walk beside you but you may not see me,
The strongest among you may not wear a crown." 3DD
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

fuck him, time to ban.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

MORIBUND88, your actions are showing that you are a waste of semen.

If you'd like to change the opinion of the Rangers and other members of the board, back up and take a deep breath, read and follow the rules of the board, and stop talking shit and being disrespectful.

I have worked with the Canadian military a little bit and they were a pretty good group of people, but all your doing is making yourself and the Nation of Canada look bad by acting like an idiot........Think about that.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
RBL_M1A2Tanker
US Army Veteran

Post by RBL_M1A2Tanker »

EvilCouch wrote:And MORIBUND88, you'd best heed the instructions put out to you. You have no room for mistakes.
It would behoove you to follow this.
EvilCouch wrote: "CDAT? Coffin of Death, with A Turret?"

RBL_M1A2Tanker wrote: "I like that...when I die I want to have a turret on the coffin. I want people to trip over my big gun when I'm buried...till the grounds keepers get tired of mowing around it and cut it off with a hacksaw..."

SGT, US Army (Reserve)
A Co 1-8 Cav, 1st Cav 98-00
D Co 2/334/9/84th Inf Div (IT) 00-05
ETSed Sept 05
MORIBUND88
Embryo

Post by MORIBUND88 »

rgrpuck wrote: So do you just refuse to act accordingly to rules of the site ?....or do you have that hard of a time understanding what is expected of you ?
The reason I have not posted anymore into this long and tired post is that I did not wish it to escalate further into what it has become, even in my absence.

I have read the rules and am willing to comply.

I know what is expected of me.

Someone here was saying about Ranger history and going somewhere else to find it, in my opinion, there is no better place to learn history than from the people that were directly involved in the making of that history...that is whay I am here, and that is why I am staying.
Should you fall my friend, another friend will emerge from the shadows to take your place.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

MORIBUND88 wrote:
rgrpuck wrote: So do you just refuse to act accordingly to rules of the site ?....or do you have that hard of a time understanding what is expected of you ?
The reason I have not posted anymore into this long and tired post is that I did not wish it to escalate further into what it has become, even in my absence.

Someone here was saying about Ranger history and going somewhere else to find it, in my opinion, there is no better place to learn history than from the people that were directly involved in the making of that history...that is whay I am here, and that is why I am staying.

Your reasons for staying are honorable ....however your actions as they stand right now are going to curtail your stay.

It still remains to be seen if you are "staying" or not. Keep running your suck ........it wont take long for you to be gone quickly.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

MORIBUND88 wrote:

Rules of the site clearly state as a guest of this site you will address ALL Rangers on this site by their Title and Name such as 'Ranger Puck' when you talk to him or us if you wish to stay. By not doing this, you show an extreme lack of disrespect and you will not be allowed to stay. Our house. Our rules. If you do not understand or agree with them, please leave.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

MORIBUND88 wrote:

It doesn't appear that you have, or are.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Rhino1/75
Ranger

Post by Rhino1/75 »

Where is his faggot looking avatar??? like the one given to "Haze"??? That would be fun to look at each time this shitbag writes.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
2nd Plt, Bco, 1/75 Jun88 Thur Oct93
Operation Just Cause
Operation Desert Storm
Class 10-89
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

so why the fuck does he still have his own avatar and he's still here?

Morbund88: you have yet to comply with any of the fucking rules. I don't need a response.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long

Return to “Introduction Archive”