Hello

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

RTO wrote:---WoW---

THATS it ????.....

Thats all you got ?
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

Welcome
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
patriette
Tadpole

Post by patriette »

cams wrote:Sooo........what brings you to the site ma'am?

Beyond your sheer feelings of patriotism, what types of things have you done to help the cause? Any volunteer work? VA assistance? Things along those lines....?

And.....oh ya, got anymore pics?!
Hi Cams -

Thanks for your questions. I have done volunteer work, going back to high school where I was a volunteer in an ER. During my first job after college, I did volunteer at a VA, and I enjoyed that very much. I worked on both the clinical side and the management side. There's a lot of red tape to be seen there.

There is an Army hospital about 45 minutes or so from where I live. It's at Ft. Campbell. I visit wounded patients, both male and female, and bring them magazines, DVDs, etc. In addition, I have been part of a Foundation that supports deployed servicemembers for over a year now, and soldiers write in to be "adopted," and we send care packages, letters, postcards, etc. for the duration of their deployment. Last, I have an older half brother (38), from my father's first marriage, who is currently deployed. I saw him briefly last summer, and before that, two years ago. I write him letters and send things to him as much as I can. I have picked up on some Army parlance over the years, but I am not familiar with Spec. Ops.

As for my avatar - it's probably a bit warped because I tried to scale a larger picture (the one in my first post) down. Maybe I'll just throw a flower up there or a pigeon.

I am single. I am almost 5'8." I didn't come here to pick guys up, but just to be a part of something different and learn something new. I have respect for the jobs that you do and/or have done. I hope you can extend me the same respect in learning about that.

If you never expose yourself to different things, I guess that could lend itself to being pretty close-minded. Whatever else happens, who knows.

I'll put some more pictures here. Thanks and have a marv day.

A

"When you are willing to make sacrifices for a great cause, you will never be alone." - C.S.K.
patriette
Tadpole

pardon

Post by patriette »

Evidently I tried to write that my half brother is 38 but a smiley appeared instead.
"When you are willing to make sacrifices for a great cause, you will never be alone." - C.S.K.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

rgrpuck wrote:
RTO wrote:---WoW---

THATS it ????.....

Thats all you got ?

First you acuse me of being a man whore in the last thread, and now this?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

patriette wrote: I didn't come here to pick guys up, but just to be a part of something different and learn something new.
:roll:

what-the-fuck-ever

I just walk into a room full of A-type personality men who talk about sex all day long, and display my wares the first time I open my mouth, simply because I want some intellectually stimulating conversation.

Uh huh.

And Jason Knutson's a Ranger too.
RSD 96-99
CHUCKCOOLEY
Tadpole

Post by CHUCKCOOLEY »

DAMN! What a hottie! If she was a monkey she would be perfect for me!
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Boobs. We want some cleavage at least, for starters. Or, if you prefer, a nice butt shot/thong/bikini, I'll let you choose.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Yana wrote:
patriette wrote: Hi Cams -
Patriette,

Not the way to address a Ranger on this site. Please make sure you read the FAQs.

Thank you Yana, was wondering if one of you would step up and take her.
Nicely done. :wink:
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

RRDTm3 wrote:I am gonna need a few more pix for better proof before I whip out the cock and balls.

<<<<<<<<<<<hanging in the breeze with a medium bendable!
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
patriette
Tadpole

Post by patriette »

Yana wrote:
patriette wrote: Hi Cams -
Patriette,

Not the way to address a Ranger on this site. Please make sure you read the FAQs.
Thank you. I have read that section and noted it. :)

A
Benning Wife
Tadpole

Post by Benning Wife »

Am I too late???

Welcome.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Benning Wife wrote:Am I too late???

Welcome.

To notice that she's totally ignoring all the posts that say not many of us believe she is who she says she is?

Naaah.
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”