OSUT SITREP

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
MF44555
Embryo
Posts: 6
Joined: June 22nd, 2005, 12:02 pm

OSUT SITREP

Post by MF44555 »

Hello:

I'm starting week 11 of OSUT. Out company is on its first six hour pass. OSUT sucks but really not that hard and we have FTX comming up soon. I've seen a few people from here in my company. I scored 290 on my last two PT tests and I'm trying to get a 300 on our final APFT on Friday. I need 1 more situp and 6 pushups. I'm looking forward to getting OSUT overwith and going to Airborne School and RIP. I'll give another sitrep next time I can get on the computer, proubly in about another month.

-Mike
"If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be HARD TO BEAT."
-Herschell Walker

Ship: 20050705
User avatar
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger
Posts: 20948
Joined: December 19th, 2003, 10:09 am

Post by Steadfast »

Good sitrep Mike. Drive on, we'll be here.


.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger
Posts: 9145
Joined: March 29th, 2005, 5:30 pm

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Good job and thanks for the sit-rep.

Make sure you work on pull-ups before jump school also.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Post Reply

Return to “Letters from School”