Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Leatherneck wrote:Nyte Raider:

Been here a couple of days and already calling other DEPs turds to the Rangers. We used to have a word for people like you: suck asses. Keep sucking on everyone's ass and see how far it gets you.
Actually, he's not even on DEP yet, he's a friggen Newt bagging on a DEPper. Where are the rest of the DEPpers, asleep at the wheel?
rbarrows
Embryo

Post by rbarrows »

Nyte Raider wrote::lol: x 10 Ranger Earthpig. Look! on the ground! Its a turtle, its a turd..No! Its lobster man!

Nyte Raider,
A couple questions for you, Do you know anything about being a lobsterman?Have you ever been out in a 20' boat in 30' seas? Have you ever been pulled to the ocean floor by a 100 lb trap that you have to cut yourself out of because your boss is an idiot? I think not.
Nyte Raider

Post by Nyte Raider »

I apologize- didn't mean anything by it. Just fuckin around, didnt mean for anyone to take offense. Wasnt tryin to dogpile anyone.

DEP- Rbarrows- Cant say that I can yes to any of that

Marine LN- On an automotive board I post on my name is Nyte Rider- a spin off the old show since my current car is black and I used to drive an f-body. The board wouldnt take Night or Knight for some reason, so i shortened the word and it took. I've been using different variations ever since.

Again- Wasnt trying to step on anyones nuts, just fuckin around. I apologize.
Doozerstick
Paratrooper

Post by Doozerstick »

Where are you from anyway, rbarrows? All this lobster talk is making me think you're from somewhere around here (maine)... Of course if you aren't, then you have no idea of what a real lobster is :wink:
rbarrows
Embryo

Post by rbarrows »

Doozerstick wrote:Where are you from anyway, rbarrows? All this lobster talk is making me think you're from somewhere around here (maine)... Of course if you aren't, then you have no idea of what a real lobster is :wink:
Thats funny, I am from maine, Lived there for 19 years. Been here in chicago for about 3 weeks.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome barrows.

Don't wanna see no more of that chest pounding shit in here. The only one ya gotta worry about impressing on these boards is Rangers. And ya can't until ya get that tag under yer name changed to RANGER.

Good luck. Be cool and maintain. The dude you're dancing with might be the guy that saves your ass someday. Bet you'll like him then.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”