Stackedreadyto do pushups

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Nomad
Ranger

Stackedreadyto do pushups

Post by Nomad »

What is your deal? Are you going to sign up for the military or what exactly is your status?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Add Malarkey to the list.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Take your time Stacked......
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

Ranger Matador275,

I'm graduating from The University of Arkansas next month with a BS in Biology. I have 2-3 courses to finish up this summer and potentially in the fall. This summer, I will be applying to medical school. I originally envisioned myself enlisting as a medic as a way to help me reach my goal of being accepted into medical school and becoming a physician. (This is not the only reason I consider enlisting, but the one that made me first take a serious look at the idea a couple of years ago.) As the time draws closer, I now believe that I will be able to gain acceptance into medical school without the additional medic experience. However, I have found that I am still considering enlistment, regardless of my accpetance into medical school.

While at this time I am still undecided on my choice to enlist or not, I do know that if I do choose to enlist, I will do so only with a 91W opt 40 contract; in addition, if that's the path I choose to take, I will sell out to it, and give it my all.

Respectfully,
Aaron
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Biology is BS :lol:
It's all good.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

SkyShark wrote:Biology is BS :lol:
LOL...

Stacked, whatever you do, do it 100% and then some. Just rember we need Doctors in the Army too.

Think about it.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

hit_it wrote:
SkyShark wrote:Biology is BS :lol:
LOL...

Stacked, whatever you do, do it 100% and then some.
Roger that, SFC Hit_It.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Well that sounds like an outstanding plan. The Regiment always needs qualified medics and PA's.

Hit_It, can't they come in as 0-3's if they graduated Med School?

Return to “The Mosh Pit”