Hobbies

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

elle
Tadpole

Post by elle »

Alright here goes:

hiking, backpacking, photography, skiing, reading, working out, and gardening.

Oh ya and:

washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning, keeping a well stocked fridge and bar, making sure my man is happy at all times :D :wink:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

elle38 wrote:Alright here goes:

Oh ya and:

washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning, keeping a well stocked fridge and bar, making sure my man is happy at all times :D :wink:

Ohhhh, that last part is very, very good. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
ROS

Post by ROS »

Abell9 wrote:After mowing over 10 acres every weekend for the past 5 weeks, my love which wasnlove of mowing is getting close to thionking I should burn the whole damned pasture and yard.
You know, that just might work down here! It'd kill all the damn fireants and grow back greener. Torch it! :D

elle38 wrote:washing, ironing, cooking, cleaning, keeping a well stocked fridge and bar, making sure my man is happy at all times
We need to talk, girlfriend. :P
AmyDoll

Post by AmyDoll »

Abell9 wrote:

Oh ya and:

Just so long as he makes sure my Sister Elle is a happy at all times too. Then thats cool :D
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

AmyDoll wrote:
Abell9 wrote:

Oh ya and:

Just so long as he makes sure my Sister Elle is a happy at all times too. Then thats cool :D

AD...you worry me lass....and when I hear that kind of talk, my stomach get's....queezy...
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

AmyDoll

Post by AmyDoll »

Abell9 wrote:
AmyDoll wrote:
Abell9 wrote:
Hey now Ranger Abell, I think relationships are at there best when both parties are gracious, loving, and kind. Just my .02 8)

AD...you worry me lass....and when I hear that kind of talk, my stomach get's....queezy...
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Gracious, loving...k-k-k- kind?????? OH MY GRITS....3 new ugly words not to be used by a Ranger. For 27 years my wife has asked me to be all of those things, not to teach our kids Ranger Techniques of Socialization, to be respectful (I can handle that word) of other people (that, I can't) and to treat her as if she were on a pedestal. OK, blew that! So I told her, think of it like this. If someone breaks into the house...you will be defended. If someone mistreats the kids, there will be swift, if not brutal retaliation. And if Im fed reasonably well and laid periodically....Ill even mow the damned grass. :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

AmyDoll

gracious

Post by AmyDoll »

Well I could tell all the sweet things Ben does for me, but that would get him taunted. I am also pretty sure it would make Ranger Abell want to wretch. lol. The defending the family and mowing the lawn are definitley an admirable way to show your kind, gracious, loving devotion to your family Ranger Abell :D
Last edited by AmyDoll on April 18th, 2005, 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
chkray
Ranger

Re: gracious

Post by chkray »

AmyDoll wrote:Well I could tell all the sweet things Ben does for me, but that would get him taunted. I am also pretty sure it would make Ranger Abell want to wretch. lol. The defending the family and mowing the lawn are definitley an admirable way to show your kind, gracious, loving devotion to you family Ranger Abell :D
Yep Pastor, you're just a sentimental, old softie - but then, I already knew that about you.

:lol:
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

C co. 1/75, '78 - '81
Ranger Class 2-79
FRD, '81-'82
C co. 4/9 Inf. (Abn.) '82 - '84
HHC and C. co. 3/75, '84 - '87
4th RTB, '88 - '91
1SG in B co. 1/21 (Gimlets), 25th ID, '91 - '96
G3(Air) NCOIC, 25th ID '96 - '97
Honor Grad, School of Brightness, 6-96
Retired in '97
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

chkray wrote:
AmyDoll wrote:Well I could tell all the sweet things Ben does for me, but that would get him taunted. I am also pretty sure it would make Ranger Abell want to wretch. lol. The defending the family and mowing the lawn are definitley an admirable way to show your kind, gracious, loving devotion to you family Ranger Abell :D
Yep Pastor, you're just a sentimental, old softie - but then, I already knew that about you.

Scarey, aint it ?
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

Nice Rubi hawkdriver! Angrypistols you need to take that Unlimited out and break it in properly! Just trash the hell out of it and you will feel better!
Yes it is supposed to do that! :shock:
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

chkray wrote:
Silverback wrote: True Ranger Hobby Clicky
Hey! I spanked the Monkey at 171 miles per hour! Beat that you amateurs! :D
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
BRanger91
Ranger

Post by BRanger91 »

478! That game rocks!
I AM A KING AT SPANKING MY MONKEY!!!
C co 3/75 91-93 'The Rock'
OIF 04-05
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

rgrpuck wrote:
chkray wrote:

Scarey, aint it ?
Kewwllll....two Fuck Off's for the price of one. I would never say such caustic language to a well intentioned young lady such as AD for what remains of gentlemanly behavior will not allow me to do so. (Pastor bows deeply with a flourish of his right hand and his hat is held in his left hand across his chest (Heart))

However to the 2 deadbeat self manipulation queens who made derisionlike comments to me, please help yourself to a Fuck Off, 1 each, OD Green in color, size Extra Large.
RS Class # 7-76

RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Since we're all posting pics of our toys... this is my toy (the Dodge is my baby) 8)

Return to “The Mosh Pit”