dlp21 and usa1

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Saltbitch

dlp21 and usa1

Post by Saltbitch »

This is the third posting (by me, with two more by MOD) to the fact that you two asswipes need to change your avatars, as per DEP SOP. If you do not complete this change by this time tomorrow, you WILL BE BANNED. Any other Depshits who see this, and do not have appropriate avatars, take heed... as you are next on my chopping block.

This is the last time I will tell you; you should have done it the first time you were told. Now, we have to be assholes about it. If you post one more time, without changes, you will be banned. If you exceed the time hack, you will be banned. CLEAR?

I've warned you shitsticks over and over not to fuck with me. I WILL burn you, bitches.
Doc_PVT
Embryo

Post by Doc_PVT »

Pardon my interjection Ranger SaltBitch (and also not meaning to use your nickname without permission), but I just wan't to address this minorly if I may.

How the hell are you guys breathing? I understand you are DEP, I was there like 4 months ago as well; but think for a moment. These guys are RANGERS. They aren't privates, they aren't soldiers, they arent your buddies...these guys are the Elite, and these guys embody everything guys like me aspire to be. And simply by disobeying common requests, you are disrespecting them. Think for just a moment if you will please about this: If you can't be trusted to correct a mistake as simple as changing an online graphic, then how can you be trusted to provide cover fire for your Battle Buddy? It seems moronic but it's this simple shit that matters. In Basic they would often say shit like "if you cant be disciplined enough to turn your fucking lights off when you leave the barracks, how can we trust you with a live M67? It seemed dumb then until you see that every aspect of your life involving discipline plays out in the end. So guys: Im not telling you what to do, but seriously consider just PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAIL. For the love of Cod...
~It is so easy to become complacent, and to not pay attention to detail. It is so easy to let your guard down and say, "Oh, it's only a training excercise." It is so easy until you find one of your best friends laying on the ground, and there is nothing you can do. Read your warrior ethos and breath every word. A-Co 2/39 We will never forget. R.I.P. - J.E.J, you will be missed.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

That's Ranger Saltbitch to you. You've been a very good PVT on here so far; intelligent, motivated, and well-spoken. Attention to detail is as important as discipline, as they co-exist. No apology, just don't do it again. EVERYONE with the rank of 'Ranger' on here is to be addressed as such. Always.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Good save, pvt_doc. You corrected yourself before I could even get my post out. Drive on; you have the makings of a good Ranger candidate.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

Listen to what Ranger Saltbitch has to say. Heed his words, for they are final in your lives here on these boards.

Drunk mess up to follow below. Damn... Internet explorer offlimits while drunk
Last edited by Disinfertention on December 25th, 2003, 12:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Honored... :oops:
Doc_PVT
Embryo

Post by Doc_PVT »

I must admit, It was not all me there, I was in doubt about how to address you and Ranger Dis squared me away like a true Battle Buddy. BOLO DEPPERS: THAT is what it's all about in my opinion.
I say Hooah!
~It is so easy to become complacent, and to not pay attention to detail. It is so easy to let your guard down and say, "Oh, it's only a training excercise." It is so easy until you find one of your best friends laying on the ground, and there is nothing you can do. Read your warrior ethos and breath every word. A-Co 2/39 We will never forget. R.I.P. - J.E.J, you will be missed.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Ranger Saltbitch is my Idle. All you future fucking 13F watch the fuck out, for I idolize Ranger Saltbitch. LET THE SMOKINGS BE-FUCKING-GIN mwahahahahahah
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Doc_PVT
Embryo

Post by Doc_PVT »

Ranger Dis' Last post was his first, and his first post, his last. I'm not sure how they got turned backwards but He asked me to clarify things. I just do what I'm told.
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Good work doc. If you don't grasp what he says, just fuckin start knockin' em out fuckers.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Just knock 'em out anyway. DLP21 you are GTG, although you should have corrected it at the first suggestion. USA1, you are soon to be toast. Hopefully one of your fellow DEPshits will PM you, otherwise, what good are they? We should have the MOD Ban all of you and just start over with a fresh crop of DEPs who will have the sense to grasp that becoming a Ranger and being a Ranger is more than just personal effort, it is teamwork.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Nothing like a good smoke after a good meal. I can smell it now. aaaahhh.

RLTW
Bell
USA1
Ranger

Post by USA1 »

Sorry Rangers, No excuse. I changed my avatar.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

hey USA1 check your PM's!!! I sent you one about 5 months ago.... :wink:
dlp21
Ranger

Post by dlp21 »

Ranger's with all due respect, I do not know what is wrong with my avatar. I had changed it once to what is now a while ago.

-DLP

Return to “The Mosh Pit”