Search found 8 matches

by Mechs
November 8th, 2006, 1:07 pm
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: 11X Option 40
Replies: 11
Views: 4229

Welcome.

PM Inbound.
by Mechs
November 8th, 2006, 8:46 am
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Intro
Replies: 13
Views: 4734

Welcome.

PM Inbound.

(Just filling in for DEP68W, hope thats ok)
by Mechs
October 31st, 2006, 4:05 pm
Forum: The Mosh Pit
Topic: Any Airsoft Clubs In Georgia?
Replies: 77
Views: 34061

Damn.....

Pushin'
by Mechs
September 27th, 2006, 1:45 pm
Forum: About RASP
Topic: About RIP (Now RASP)
Replies: 374
Views: 1887615

roger
by Mechs
September 25th, 2006, 4:06 pm
Forum: The Mosh Pit
Topic: Do you think the pilot is earning his pay?
Replies: 16
Views: 6062

Re: Do you think the pilot is earning his pay?

RangerRon wrote:Now that is some good piloting! Give that man a raise.
I second that :D. I didn't think it was even possible to do that.
by Mechs
September 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Introduction
Replies: 13
Views: 4164

Mechs,
There is only one opportunity to make a favorable initial impression, sadly you failed. One of the prime reasons this site exists is to prepare young men for service in the 75th Ranger Regiment. Read all the FAQs, stickies and selected threads. As you already have a report date, use your ...
by Mechs
September 24th, 2006, 1:24 pm
Forum: The Mosh Pit
Topic: ALL DEPS POST!!!!
Replies: 16
Views: 4458

Yeah, I'm the FNG I guess :D.
by Mechs
September 23rd, 2006, 8:04 pm
Forum: Introduction Archive
Topic: Introduction
Replies: 13
Views: 4164

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Jarrett. I am a Senior in High School and I entered the DEP last week with a 11x option 40 contract. My ship date is 20070627.

In my quest to find more info on my first unit of assignment (RGV4) and the training that I will need to do, I ran across this fine site. I hope I can ...

Go to advanced search