Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to SaveMySon

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Father of Slain SEAL: Who Made the Decision Not to SaveM

Post by Jim »

TC204 wrote:No accountability in this administration at all. Between Fast & Furious and this I think they broke a world record for Lies Per Minute.
WTF? But he is still leading in the polls.
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Jim wrote:
TC204 wrote:No accountability in this administration at all. Between Fast & Furious and this I think they broke a world record for Lies Per Minute.
Ignore the polls. Romney in a semi-landslide, somewhere over 300+ electorals, while Obama will end his days around 250 or so. Logic behind this?

Tea Party power (which has "surprised" pollsters in every election since 2009)

Relgious power (churches pushing for Romney. Gay marriage amendment on many state ballots. Catholic church creating a voter guide for the first time in US history. Most of these folks stayed home in the last election)

Gun power (Obama's slip up saying he would bring back assault weapons ban during debate)

Black power (many disillusioned blacks and hispanics who voted for him the first time around will stay home)

Coal power (Obama destroyed the coal industry and many of the blue states are coal states)

Silent chic-fil-a power (the silent majority, who do not do polls, do not talk to telephone surveys, do not care to put up a sign in their yard, do not put a bumper sticker on their cars... but turn out in thousands when they think something needs to be done)

Veteran power (not real thrilled with what is in store for military)

Jew power (not real thrilled with what is in store for Israel)

The power of the Almighty! (Hurricane struck blue states. May be too cold and worrying about survivial against armed gangs to want to vote)
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

rgrokelley wrote:
Jim wrote:
Ignore the polls. Romney in a semi-landslide, somewhere over 300+ electorals, while Obama will end his days around 250 or so. Logic behind this?

Tea Party power (which has "surprised" pollsters in every election since 2009)

Relgious power (churches pushing for Romney. Gay marriage amendment on many state ballots. Catholic church creating a voter guide for the first time in US history. Most of these folks stayed home in the last election)

Gun power (Obama's slip up saying he would bring back assault weapons ban during debate)

Black power (many disillusioned blacks and hispanics who voted for him the first time around will stay home)

Coal power (Obama destroyed the coal industry and many of the blue states are coal states)

Silent chic-fil-a power (the silent majority, who do not do polls, do not talk to telephone surveys, do not care to put up a sign in their yard, do not put a bumper sticker on their cars... but turn out in thousands when they think something needs to be done)

Veteran power (not real thrilled with what is in store for military)

Jew power (not real thrilled with what is in store for Israel)

The power of the Almighty! (Hurricane struck blue states. May be too cold and worrying about survivial against armed gangs to want to vote)
If I'm wrong, feel free to say "I told you so", but like Jefferson said, I have faith in the American people to fix the mistakes they make
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
rangertough
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rangertough »

rgrokelley wrote:
rgrokelley wrote: If I'm wrong, feel free to say "I told you so", but like Jefferson said, I have faith in the American people to fix the mistakes they make
[/quote]

Wish I did.

Tough
Rangertough
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
C CO/HHC 2/75 '93-97, Bragg '97-'99, HHC/C CO/A CO 2/75 99'-'01 RS 8-94.

Return to “The News Dump”