USAA Insurance open to all military

Turning warriors into productive civilian leaders: Employment & Education, Dealing with Veteran's Administration, etc.

Moderator: Site Admin

garyedolan
Ranger Hall of Fame

USAA Insurance open to all military

Post by garyedolan »

Brothers & Sisters

Please believe me when I write that USAA is a terrific insurance company & their premiums are probably way below what you are paing for car & home. In the past, it was available only to officers and then to their immediate family. Now, it is finally open to all military:
"USAA has long been working toward serving the entire military community. Since our founding in 1922, we've expanded eligibility as we've grown our financial strength and built the operational capacity to accommodate additional groups of members.
Today, USAA is stronger than at any time in our 86-year history, and I am very pleased to announce that USAA is opening membership to include the following:
Military retirees who served honorably, regardless of when they retired
Military personnel honorably discharged on or after January 1, 1996
Widows and widowers of military members killed in action while eligible
After they join, spouses and children of the above may also be eligible to enjoy the benefits of membership.
Having served as an Army Private and many ranks along the way to Major General, it gives me great personal satisfaction to know that another three million former service members and their families now have access to all that USAA offers. If you know of someone who may be eligible for USAA, please click on Share USAA and let them know about the benefits of membership.
Sincerely, https://www.usaa.com/
Josue (Joe) Robles, Jr.
Maj. General, USA (Ret.)
President and CEO"
Gary "28"
Co C (RGR), 75 Inf (ABN) '70-'71
USMA 69; RGR 4-70; RHOF-2011
http://oftheirownaccord.com

"Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be." Douglas MacArthur
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Thank you for posting that. I just reactivated my old account!
johnjohnson1957
Ranger

Post by johnjohnson1957 »

In my experience no other insurance company has come close to matching USAA's auto insurance rates. I have my cars and house insurance from them. They are consistently rated one of the top insurance companies and offer great customer service.
Army AD medic: FAMC, 2/5 FA, 97 Gen Hosp, AFRC Berchtesgaden, 28 CSH; 1975-1980
Army Guard/Reserve: 1/410 Inf, 209 Med Clr Co, 12th SF: 1982-1988
USAF AD: 1988-2003; Retired
RS 10-81

Return to “Post Service Issues”