13f

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Bravo57
Ranger

Re: 13f

Post by Bravo57 »

ambracia wrote:Is it harder to get in as 13F ? From the reviews above its sounds great. Do 13F's serve in fireteams or are they independent units like medics ? Are they kept in the back ?
No way wildman. We operate with the line dogs and support the platoon. It's the same level of difficulty getting into the Ranger Regiment for just about all MOS's.

You need to be a land nav God, hump like a mule, and be able to keep 3 to 5 steps ahead (in your mind) of the current mission. Learning to keep up with the 11B's when they ditch their shit and you're still carrying a radio is one of the things that will make or break you. Of course, the radios now a days are lighter. :mrgreen:

Trust me, never, never, ever get your left mixed up with your right.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
ambracia
Embryo

Post by ambracia »

Bravo57 wrote:No way wildman. We operate with the line dogs and support the platoon. It's the same level of difficulty getting into the Ranger Regiment for just about all MOS's.

You need to be a land nav God, hump like a mule, and be able to keep 3 to 5 steps ahead (in your mind) of the current mission. Learning to keep up with the 11B's when they ditch their shit and you're still carrying a radio is one of the things that will make or break you. Of course, the radios now a days are lighter. :mrgreen:

Thanks man I've still got a while before I enlist and alot of research to do but I'm almost sold on it. :D
5"10 128 lbs
PU - 80
SU - 70
2 Mi - 16:30
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

ambracia wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:No way wildman. We operate with the line dogs and support the platoon. It's the same level of difficulty getting into the Ranger Regiment for just about all MOS's.

Thanks man
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

ambracia wrote:

Thanks man I've still got a while before I enlist and alot of research to do but I'm almost sold on it. :D

O.K. I'm going to be nice this time. Read the fucking ROE that was sent to you. I aint your fucking fishin' buddy and you sure as shit aint earned the right to be my "pal". This is our house, I took time out of my day to answer your retarded question (which has been answered more than once before), and you go into the living room and take a shit on my end table.

I hope a DEP comes along shortly and squares your shit away quick, or your time here will be very short lived.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

KyGoose
Embryo

Post by KyGoose »

Ranger .,

Point taken. My apologies to the original poster.
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"
- General Dwight D. Eisenhower
ambracia
Embryo

Post by ambracia »

Bravo57 wrote:O.K. I'm going to be nice this time. Read the fucking ROE that was sent to you. I aint your fucking fishin' buddy and you sure as shit aint earned the right to be my "pal". This is our house, I took time out of my day to answer your retarded question (which has been answered more than once before), and you go into the living room and take a shit on my end table.

I hope a DEP comes along shortly and squares your shit away quick, or your time here will be very short lived.
I apologize for offending you like that. I absolutely do not want to lose my right to use your forum which I have found extremely useful. I plan on being much less casual in my conduct in the future.
5"10 128 lbs
PU - 80
SU - 70
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

ambracia wrote:
Bravo57 wrote:O.K. I'm going to be nice this time. Read the fucking ROE that was sent to you. I aint your fucking fishin' buddy and you sure as shit aint earned the right to be my "pal". This is our house, I took time out of my day to answer your retarded question (which has been answered more than once before), and you go into the living room and take a shit on my end table.

I apologize for offending you like that. I absolutely do not want to lose my right to use your forum which I have found extremely useful. I plan on being much less casual in my conduct in the future.
Still wrong. Pull your head out of your ass
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

ambracia
Embryo

Post by ambracia »

Bravo57 wrote:Still wrong. Pull your head out of your ass
Ok then I apologize for not treating you with the proper respect when you've taken the time out of your day to awnser my stupid questions.
5"10 128 lbs
PU - 80
SU - 70
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

ambracia wrote:
Ok then I apologize for not treating you with the proper respect when you've taken the time out of your day to awnser my stupid questions.

When you are answering a question, your message needs to indicate who you are addressing. In the above, your message should have started out: "Ranger Bravo57, I..." and then your statement. Always address a Ranger as "Ranger."
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
ambracia
Embryo

Post by ambracia »

Ranger Bill wrote:
ambracia wrote:

When you are answering a question, your message needs to indicate who you are addressing. In the above, your message should have started out: "Ranger Bravo57, I..." and then your statement. Always address a Ranger as "Ranger."
Ranger Bill, thank you very much for correcting me. Ranger Bravo57, I'm sorry for wasting your precious time and I'm sorry for not showing you the proper respect of your title..
5"10 128 lbs
PU - 80
SU - 70
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

" Thanks man " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

OH MY FUCKING GOD ! WTF WILDMAN !!!!!?????????

I am VERY confident that RANGER Bravo57 beat the living shit outta something before restraining himself and responding to you. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLEASE try that if ya ever make it to R.I.P.

We need a good laugh around here. 8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "

Return to “About RASP”