Message from noob to noobs

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
cobra310
Embryo

Message from noob to noobs

Post by cobra310 »

Hi my name is Scott and I am 27 years old. The only reason that I am not currently in the Army is that I am 10 pounds overweight by military standards. I am signing up in two months (when school ends for the semester) and I cannot wait. HOOAH!

I have read several posts on here of people complaining about the length or toughness of RIP or Ranger School or some of the aspects of the training for each. If you are on this site you are more than likely aspiring to become a member of the best ELITE fighting force in the world (such as I am). If you are complaining about how hard the training is to get in you should rethink your aspirations. Being ELITE means that you train harder, faster, longer and tougher than anyone else and then you go to everyone else and without saying a word work circles around them and then go home.

You cannot become ELITE by expecting the Rangers to tailor their training methods to how you want to train. If you are scared of how hard or how long you will have to train the RANGERS is not for you. If you truly want to become a Ranger you will eat, sleep, work and train as a Ranger until Ranger blood flows in your veins and then you will set your mind to graduating from Ranger School and earning that Tab. Once you get to the point to where you cannot think of anything else except being a Ranger, the length of training and the toughness of training will not be a fear factor for you any longer.

For those that are training while others are lounging around or working harder during training than others you will likely achieve your goal of becoming a Ranger. If you are complaining about how hard you are having to work to achieve your goal the Rangers are probably not for you.

This post is to help those that are dedicated to becoming Rangers to know they are not alone in their endevours. Because there is always someone somewhere that is training just as hard as you are and when at Ranger School graudation you look around and see many individuals such as yourself you will find my words to be true.

Hooah!
Ranger Lead The Way
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

I wish I could be as holy as you Cobra.
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

:roll: :shock: :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
cobra310
Embryo

Post by cobra310 »

Rangers I did not mean to come off holier than thou I just cannot see why noobs would complain about all the hard training and work that goes into being a Ranger if that is what they truly want. I know I still have a lot of work to do myself and I am not perfect but on the other hand I am not complaining about how hard and tough it is going to be to become a Ranger
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

cobra310 wrote: I just cannot see why noobs would complain

I am not perfect
I just cannot see WHY IN THE FUCK YOU ARE TRYING TO GIVE ADVICE. ON THIS SITE, YOU TAKE IT, NOT GIVE IT.

AND YOU'LL GET NO ARGUMENT ON THE PERFECT PART. :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
cobra310
Embryo

Post by cobra310 »

Rangers I am truly sorry for overstepping my boundaries on this post. I truly enjoy the information I have been able to recieve from this site and I hope to continue to benefit from it in the future. My sincerest apologies and I will never post another post such as this one.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

All we need to hear out of you for a while is, OK or roger.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
cobra310
Embryo

Post by cobra310 »

Roger that Ranger Luna
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Why on earth did you make your post in this section. Your topic is generalized. Make the topic in maximum carnage, not here. Only list topic of Ranger Schoool and Ranger school only here fucktard!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”