thought it was about time i checked in

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

FiddlersGreen

thought it was about time i checked in

Post by FiddlersGreen »

army vet, 19D cav scout.. stayed at knox entire time i was in (agony was hard heartbreak was harder :twisted: ) , did one of the armys first 2 year enlistments. now at school was in senior rotc but decided to reenlist. trying to go back as 11b with airborne opt, but its hard getting anything but 19d when your prior. grew up all around world, myer, benning, bragg, little rock afb (when 1/509th was still there), vilseck. this site rocks.

scouts out..
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Welcome to the site!
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Nice try, Josh. :evil:
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Gee, and here I thought you had already checked in once before? I can tell you, FiddleDeeDee, one of us here is fucked up, and it sure in the hell isn't me, is it?
DO NOT PM ME
FiddlersGreen

Post by FiddlersGreen »

Ranger wrote:Gee, and here I thought you had already checked in once before? I can tell you, FiddleDeeDee, one of us here is fucked up, and it sure in the hell isn't me, is it?
let me stand corrected. i was just trying to square myself away. i like the site and the info on it. i have read the reg's and now completly understand them, so now i intend to stay within them. sorry for the shitstorm before i really expect for that to happen. i guess i walked into a danger area with out setting out security. before i never even posted in this part of the forum because i thought that i would just get shit for not being tabbed, or ever serving in a bat. but, now that i read that there are alot of regular vets on here i thought that it would be okay to post my credentials. excuses are like assholes, but im squared away now.

i also apologize for my smart ass comments to Ranger Saltbitch.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

If you're sqaured away, why are your creds not in your sig?
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

Mr. Fiddle sticks;

Kindly find yourself a new avatar, please. The administrator of this site frowns upon avatar theft (knowingly or otherwise) and may even sick Ranger Saltbitch-meister from hell on you. (not recommended).

Thank you, your friendly neighbourhood Lazydiva

PS; Don't blame you for chosing her, she's pretty damn hot!
Well behaved women seldom make history.

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" - Mae West

DSOTYR and keeper of obscure erotic knowledge.
Admin275
Ranger/Admin

Post by Admin275 »

Ranger Saltbitch acquires targets of his own accord. He's not available for 'sicking'. Last I heard.

Word.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Roger that; my gun is not for hire. 8)

I can barely afford the ammunition I expend....unless of course lazydiva re-loads... :wink:
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

Asst. gunner to Rgr Saltbitch? You KNOW I'd be there to help you, uh, re-load... :lol:

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome,
LazyDiva: Welcome to our neighbourhood.
Sexy way to spell neighborhood . Holdover from Britian, your version of spelling. Not to be construed as criticism but noted as a difference between Canadian and American spelling.

Canadian: neighbourhood. How 'bout colour ?
American: neighborhood, color

Pardon me as I am still learning. :oops: (Steadfast blushing) Ah, excuse me. I have to put the garage in the car. lol Yes put the garage in the car.

P.S. I am going to be on the ground behind LazyDiva and whomever she re-loads for. I will cover your back and I may peek from time to time. he he he. Just to make sure you still need er, ahem covering.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

I might spell that way, 'cause I am Canadian! (Just like the beer commercial says...that's right, we are patriotically inspired by beer commercials and donut shops...and a mad cow every now and again)

And don't forget aboot the words: FAVOUR, CENTRE, & TOQUE

Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Honour :shock:
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
lazydiva
Tadpole

Post by lazydiva »

Yeah, honour, forgot about that one, thanks Harris...does this make you an honourary hoser of the Great White North?

Return to “Introduction Archive”