Yo

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

pathus wrote:lol whatever. i got 4 hours or less sleep a night and i had fucking mono if that isnt deprivation i dont know what is. please enlighten me.
ha ha ha....I am only laughing because you are a fucking troll. I went through worse and that shit was fun......one special meal a day and 1 hour a night's sleep for 3 weeks, ha ha ha, best shit of my life....stop complaining and get a fuckin' clue. Like these Rangers have said, this aint shit, they have seen the real shit. You make any real frat guy look bad......so find a deep dark hole and jump in it. And eat some testicles while your at it, maybe they will help you out.

knightcat

fag icons????<--------my guy is laying some serious pipe over there

Rangers,
Sorry, I just had to do it....this guy needs it from anyone and everyone. I just hope his banned ass still reads this.
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
knightcat
Ranger

Post by knightcat »

Weidert wrote:fcing ucking pathus I woul dikikc your ass douin just about' anything weerwe about to do and owuld fuck you up so god fucking damn hiared in ereal life you would fucking stand a changee are we clear mothoer fucker???
Has someone been drinking tonight...LOL, great idea......get em' Weidert!!!

Knightcat
You better pack a lunch......because I'll be hungry when I'm done beating your ass!!

RS class 05-06
28JUNE2005- R.I.P. brothers 146
C-1 Madslashers 2/75 (Sept. '04- Nov. '07)
RIP Sarn't Mac.....
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Weidert wrote:fcing ucking pathus I woul dikikc your ass douin just about' anything weerwe about to do and owuld fuck you up so god fucking damn hiared in ereal life you would fucking stand a changee are we clear mothoer fucker???
Remember DEPers...."Friends don't let friends drink and type."
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yeah, give us the before, during and after actions report. I didn't know you could access the Internet from the drunk lockup.
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Weidert,
Don't beat yourself up too bad. The rant was a classic...LMAO :lol:
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

certiorari wrote: mickey fucking mouse. during the summers sometimes i go for a month with 2 hours of sleep every night, FOR FUN!

i really hope u dont get an option 40, save the slot for some1 who has a chance.

pussy.
wow, I sense alot of hostility that has yet to be resolved...
Make sure when you go to MEPS you mark down "In need of a visit to head-shrinker.

Btw, did you notice he already has option40?suppose that's too micky mouse to just read under his avatar...
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
NoNothing

Post by NoNothing »

Certiorfuck eat shit and die slow motherfucker. If I choose option 40 I will take it, dip it in anthrax, and shove it up your ass and then become a Ranger and pistolwhip you until your face turns into pulp.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Pathus you started this shit with your know it all attitiude, just fucking remember that all those other deps are in the same boat you are, wanting to be a Ranger. So if even half of you dumbasses actually make it to Bat what are you gona do, carry this bullshit there. Bottom line if you cant work as a team isnt dosent matter how tough you are you will be down the road. I would think yall had better start trying to pull together cause its gona be hard enough there with out yall fighting amongsts yallselves
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Yallselves . :lol:
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

thx Neves

but I didnt think they were worth the effort of doing a spellcheck :evil:
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92