PHR Status Check

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

PaleHorseRider wrote:ok, well, then, whats it used for Ranger Saltbitch? sounds....yeah...
Food. What did you think it was used for? A local pharmecutical remedy in place of vagisil?
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i had no idea Ranger Spartan, thought maybe it aws fermented or something and used for alcohol, i've already heard the reputation of something call 'soju' (sp?)
Cat

Post by Cat »

It's good just very spicy. Don't eat too much of it or you'll start to smell like it as it will seep out of your pores :?
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Cat wrote:It's good just very spicy. Don't eat too much of it or you'll start to smell like it as it will seep out of your pores :?
Does it smell like fish? :twisted:
Cat

Post by Cat »

Spartan wrote:
Cat wrote:It's good just very spicy. Don't eat too much of it or you'll start to smell like it as it will seep out of your pores :?
Ha funny Rgr Spartan --It's been quite awhile since I have eaten some, but from what I remember it didn't smell like fish.

PHR you can get it in some grocery stores if you want to see/eat it now and not later :shock:.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Spartan wrote:
No, Ranger Spartan. it smelled like ASS. but the cucumber kimche tastes pretty good.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Thanks for the insight on shitty food. I never have been to the big K., wonder why I never heard of it? :wink:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Cat

Post by Cat »

hit_it wrote:No, Ranger Spartan. it smelled like ASS. but the cucumber kimche tastes pretty good.
Never had the cucumber kimche, what was the red kind called?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I hope the cucumber, itself, didn't smell like ass. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

RGR Luna wrote:I hope the cucumber, itself, didn't smell like ass. :lol:
Before, or after? :lol:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I hope it didn't smell like ass, before. :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

It looks like, for the past 2 weeks, most 11-b's have been getting sent to....you guessed it....Korea. some are still getting sent to 3rd I.D. in Ft. Stewart and Benning, and some are getting sent to the 101st. it pretty much changes every week, so i've just been religiously checking my AKO account every chance i get to find out where the hell im going.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

That horse is looking pretty pale about now.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Pretty anxious about now, eh?
I'm interested in knowing, from your experience/perspective, would you have rather had listened to the guidance given here to stay focused and be a Ranger, or do you think starting a relationship with a young lady who you now have to leave and will probably get hooked up with someone else while you are gone to Korea (maybe a real Ranger) was worth it?

What would you cherish the most later, years walking the earth among greatness, or a piece of tail that lasted about 6 months?
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

Dont know how to answer that, Ranger Spartan, maybe i just dont see my future as bleak as you do. i am still going to do everything to get to Ranger school and get into Batt., it just probably wont be for a while.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”