PHR Status Check

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

There are all kinds of weird paths to the Regiment. Yours, if you are to ever make it, will be one of the more circuitous ones. If you are to make it, it will be through sheer persistence.

Good luck on your board.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

PHR you fucking retard do the Army a favor and go AWOL, 6 fucking months at jump school. WTF!!!!!!! I have a 2 yr old neice thats harder than you. Fuck this I'm 90 min from Benning, I'm coming down this weekend and I'm gonna geld your ass.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

6 mos at abn school. WTF. OFF TO LEG-O-LAND YOU GO. :twisted:

You could have rcovered from a broken fucken leg and still graduated in that amount of time.

:shock: WOW
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

SGM denied the appeal, and i was sent to HHC the same day, sucks, but im gonna keep at it. what sucks most is that the retards at HHC got put on lockdown for the weekend :evil: . thanks to everyone on this site who helped me with information. i'll post again when i can.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Let us know what unit you end up at PHR and what it's like there.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Best of luck.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Cat

Post by Cat »

Stress fractures sometime have a problem healing. These are broken bones after all. Most heal in 90 days, some do not and will cause future problems. Believe it or not this is good that they caught the problem now and not later. Later your injuries would have been multiplied resulting in limiting your options in the Army even more.

PHR, there’s a lot you can do to help your situation. Once you have demonstrated to your chain of command that you are squared away and motivated to stay your course you can compile letters from your them on your behalf. If you have to go to med boards ie MMRB, PEB, or MEB you’ll be able to take these letters with you.

Like the others have said this is not the end of the road for you. You’ll just have to make some adjustments and accomplish things a little later. Good Luck.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

WTF!!, since when did you all become a bunch of candyasses, isn't this the same cum stain that was gonna triangle choke slam one of our DEP's. PHR, when you get to your new unit, beg and plead to go to supply or some other shit because you are the last persion that neeeds to be in harms way. Ya I'm pissed off today, if you can't fuckin tell. :evil:
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

So long, fucktard. BTW, your girlfriend's address is still current, isn't it? I think I'll console her and help her through her 'loss' while you eat shit in KOREA. :twisted:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

I remember when he lost his focus on his mission - to make it to RIP and pass - when he started bragging in week one of Airborne School about how he was getting laid now. Several Rangers advised him to stay focused on his mission, but he did not. Then, he got injured - call it bad luck, but maybe he wasn't paying attention cause he was thinking about that night's hummer?

Either way, he came here looking for advice, was provided with advice and chose to ignore it. Then he didn't make it.

Beware the traps that befall the young man who walk around saying 'I was going to be a Ranger, but ....." and heed the advice given on this site.

The rest of you DEPs just may stand a chance.

PHR - I don't know exactly how your fate befell you and I don't much care. Bad luck, whatever you want to call it - it's too bad you didn't make it.

I'd like you to continue posting here cause I'd like the rest of the DEPpers who use this site to hear firsthand what you find out about assignments for soldiers who don't successfuly complete the training requirements prior to RIP and for those who will quit RIP. In my view, you did not quit - you had an unfortunate medical incident and now you have to make the most of your service.

I wish you luck. Keep us posted. And make sure you PM Ranger Saltbitch your girlfriend's contact information. :wink:
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

I wondered what happened to him. Now I know.

Have fun in KIMCHE land, PHR.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

what is KIMCHE land?
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Basically rotten cabbage in a jar that the Koreans bury in the ground for a couple of years. You'll learn to love it. :x
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

ok, well, then, whats it used for Ranger Saltbitch? sounds....yeah...

Return to “The Mosh Pit”