Hobbies

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Desrt Sloth....dude, what is that wall? Kid torture room or some shit?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

Spanked the monkey at 256. :wink:

After a few more 409
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
AmyDoll

hobbies

Post by AmyDoll »

Hmmm. Sorry I got here late. My hobbies, working out, painting, gardening, oh and I just started teaching Yoga and First Aid at my community center. Keeps me busy :D
Daisey

Post by Daisey »

Watching my kids play baseball / softball (9,8 & 6), cooking, reading, working in my yard, mowing, muddin, going to the river. And the newest craze is a 1948 Jeep Willys that my husband and I bought. This will be fun getting this just how we want it!!!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Re: hobbies

AmyDoll wrote:Hmmm. Sorry I got here late. My hobbies, working out, painting, gardening, oh and I just started teaching Yoga and First Aid at my community center. Keeps me busy :D

Amydoll....hon....Sweetheart.....those are not hobbies per se. Those are tools of Left Wing Liberal educators. Hobbies are Fishing, hunting, shooting anything that walks, talks, barks, quakes, chirps, meow's, yips, grunts, or yells.

And look, get with that Julieanne chick...she says she likes to mow. Mowing is NOT a hobby. Its'a mindless waste of time.

Sheesh....chicks! :roll:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

ROS

Post by ROS »

I just started teaching a dance class-Polynesian, Eastern. Does watching a bunch of middle-aged women jiggle and try to swivel count as a hobby? :shock:

Other than that, going to the range 3 miles from my house to shoot my HK .45 TACP, paintballing, pt'ing my midgets, and I just started this little chica under saddle:

The pic doesn't do my girl justice. :(
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

ROS wrote:I just started teaching a dance class-Polynesian, Eastern. Does watching a bunch of middle-aged women jiggle and try to swivel count as a hobby? :shock:

Other than that, going to the range 3 miles from my house to shoot my HK .45 TACP, paintballing, pt'ing my midgets, and I just started this little chica under saddle:

The pic doesn't do my girl justice. :(
Why in God's name would you want to teach fat chicks to "jiggle and swivel", don't they do enough of that when they simply walk??? Much more and you could cause a tsunami here....

Now the shooting, the riding, pt'ing the midget's... Those all fucking rock!!! Keep it up. But for the love of all that's Holy STOP teaching fat chicks to do "class-Polynesian, Eastern", if not a tsunami, think of the vacations you'll ruin, think of the HI'an tourism industry that you'll single handedly be shutting down when men will be associating your teachings with the Islands... Think of the fantasies that you're killing. :shock:

Bwahahahahaha
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

BRanger91 wrote:Jeeps, any and all Jeeps. I own two. Mine is a 98 XJ and my wife has a 99 Grand Cherokee. She won't let me lift hers so i'm going to wait until she goes on vacation :shock: . Also shooting and playing with my kids. My 4yo boy is a complete jackass (which is proof he is mine) which is alot of fun!
I don't consider mine a hobby, but it sure is fun to drive.
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

OK Angry....a bright YELLOW jeep parked in a blue blood yuppie neighborhood and the thing is clean for God sakes! Im hoping you are merely parked at your parents house and it just got washed because you buried it in mud the day prior. Yes?

Yellow?????? For all that is holy and decent! Your wife MADE you get a yellow one right? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

ROS

Post by ROS »

usaftacp wrote:Why in God's name would you want to teach fat chicks to "jiggle and swivel", don't they do enough of that when they simply walk??? Much more and you could cause a tsunami here....

Now the shooting, the riding, pt'ing the midget's... Those all fucking rock!!! Keep it up. But for the love of all that's Holy STOP teaching fat chicks to do "class-Polynesian, Eastern", if not a tsunami, think of the vacations you'll ruin, think of the HI'an tourism industry that you'll single handedly be shutting down when men will be associating your teachings with the Islands... Think of the fantasies that you're killing. :shock:

Bwahahahahaha
I swear to you, she asked me to teach this class and I accepted to be nice. I thought hey, belly dancing and a little Polynesian, surely the young chicks that I work out with will do it. Out of 18 people, 5 are under 40. If I have to say "No, rotate your fucking hips, don't shake your tits!!" one more time my head will explode. I'd like to choke them all with a lei. :twisted:
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Abell9 wrote:OK Angry....a bright YELLOW jeep parked in a blue blood yuppie neighborhood and the thing is clean for God sakes! Im hoping you are merely parked at your parents house and it just got washed because you buried it in mud the day prior. Yes?

Yellow?????? For all that is holy and decent! Your wife MADE you get a yellow one right? :lol:
C'mon Ranger Abell9, it was only 2 days old in the photo(hence the cleanliness) and what's wrong with yellow, I kinda rode a schoolbus (albeit a shorter version :lol: ) when I was in elementary school, so maybe it's a familiarity thing...

What's biting at the Coast?

My work buddies and I have chartered the Pelican out of Port A. for a 12 hour trip on the 29th of April and I can't wait!!!

I'll post some pics afterward.
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
AmyDoll

Post by AmyDoll »

Abell9 wrote:
AmyDoll wrote:Hmmm. Sorry I got here late. My hobbies, working out, painting, gardening, oh and I just started teaching Yoga and First Aid at my community center. Keeps me busy :D

Amydoll....hon....Sweetheart.....those are not hobbies per se. Those are tools of Left Wing Liberal educators. Hobbies are Fishing, hunting, shooting anything that walks, talks, barks, quakes, chirps, meow's, yips, grunts, or yells.

And look, get with that Julieanne chick...she says she likes to mow. Mowing is NOT a hobby. Its'a mindless waste of time.

Trust me, I am so accident prone that any of those hobbies that involve guns would be a scary concept. I think I will leave the hunting and fishing etc. to Ben. If it counts for anything I do know how to clean a fish and skin a deer, although I admit those things are not high on my priority list.
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

AmyDoll wrote:
Abell9 wrote:

Trust me, I am so accident prone that any of those hobbies that involve guns would be a scary concept. I think I will leave the hunting and fishing etc. to Ben. If it counts for anything I do know how to clean a fish and skin a deer, although I admit those things are not high on my priority list.
A woman who can cut and gut...thats a start. 8)
RS Class # 7-76

Julieanne
US Army Veteran

Post by Julieanne »

Abell9 wrote:

Pastor, check it out... I have a hardfast rule; If I am mowing, the kids have to leave me alone, unless they have lost a limb or an eye. It works. :wink:

And, I do like to fish, in warm weather. So, as soon as it warms up a bit more, I'll be fishing. :D
~Julie
XVIII ABN Corps, Desert Storm Jan '91-May'91
319th MI BN May '91-Sept '93

"With the power of conviction, there is no sacrifice."
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

After mowing over 10 acres every weekend for the past 5 weeks, my love which wasnlove of mowing is getting close to thionking I should burn the whole damned pasture and yard.
RS Class # 7-76

Return to “The Mosh Pit”