RIP Instructors are weeding em' out fast!!!

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I am just happy to see that shit hasnt changed there. Keep going H8. The parents......Most have no Idea that all your doing is trying to insure that thier little darlings have a better than average chance to stay alive. knock away the chaff.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Blue Sky...you are a hoot.... :lol: :lol: Funny thing, everyone here knew the truth already...always good to have "eyes on target" though.
OK, Bluesky, some booty booty dance is in order. (Thats a celebratory dance where Rangers rub it in till it starts a fight.? Oh yea. :wink:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Mom in Texas
Tadpole

Post by Mom in Texas »

A lesson my son learned early on;

Screw up...........fess up, face it and move on.

Lie to me...........you are going to deal with the rage of a monster woman. No kidding, nothing he ever did pissed me off more than a lie.

If this mom finds out he lied, I hope she doesn't go easy on him.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell
blueskiesalways
Ranger Mom

Booty dance

Post by blueskiesalways »

Abell9 wrote:Blue Sky...you are a hoot.... :lol: :lol: Funny thing, everyone here knew the truth already...always good to have "eyes on target" though.
OK, Bluesky, some booty booty dance is in order. (Thats a celebratory dance where Rangers rub it in till it starts a fight.? Oh yea. :wink:
Mom - One former 1/75 Ranger warrior......One current 3/75 Ranger warrior
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

You go girl...uh-huh....The booty booty Mama dance...uh-huh....
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Booty Mama :lol: :lol:
I smell a name change...
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

H8 Train wrote:Go ahead motherfuckers and say some shit too me or about me. :evil: I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. :evil:

By the way it was an easy day. I wasn't even the slightest bit irritated. If you fuckers want to know which one was me, I was the Ranger that looks a though he could scare the lid off a jar on peanut butter.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

H8 Train wrote:
Silverback wrote:
H8 Train wrote:Go ahead motherfuckers and say some shit too me or about me. :evil: I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU. :evil:

By the way it was an easy day. I wasn't even the slightest bit irritated. If you fuckers want to know which one was me, I was the Ranger that looks a though he could scare the lid off a jar on peanut butter.
Funny asshole. :lol: :lol:
it was indeed.... :lol:

anyway, did you email the other mom and tell the truth about her son, Ranger H8?

i would love to see the feedback she'd give you.

"oh, not MY son. he'd never lie about that. you meanies are just picking on them to make yurselves look good."

FUCKING BULLSHIT.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Hoover
Ranger

Re: Ranger H8 is weeding em' out fast!!!

Post by Hoover »

EarthPig wrote:
blueskiesalways wrote:Ranger H8 is on a tear!!! :evil:

Received a message form a lady who's son was booted from RIP on his 1st day (yesterday), along with approx. 75 others!!!...I believe they only started with about 100... :shock:

EXCERT: from the conversation the lady had with her son...

one of his friends was shot down because he was "too heavy" 180 pounds another because of somethin' else and him he was in the middle of doin' something...some sort of endurance...and he said "my legs started to feel like rubber and i lowered them a little and moved them right back up just so i could feel 'em again the sergeant came over and said "who you with" and i said 11B and he said "infantry?" and i said yes and he said we don't want any more of you infantrymen you're outta here"

GONNA BE A SMALL GRADUATING CLASS...
Getting booted and quitting are two entirely different animals. From my understanding after hearing from the Cadre, no one was booted yesterday.....they all quit. I guess I wouldn't expect a kid to tell his mom that he quit, though.
RLTW
EP
My RIP Class started with about 25 students, a far cry from todays standards,(we recieved a lot of personal attention from our instructors).
About 3 quit the night before IT started, first day another 5 quit, and by the end of 3 weeks our class graduated about ten.
I feel the right amount of Studs per class is about 12, how else could the Instructors give them so much of thier sweet time.
At the end of the day RIP is just a teaser, the real fun begins soon after, if they can't pass RIP then.........Fuck Em :evil:
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

LookAtMeSarn't wrote:Hey Rangers, i'm sitting here with Blacksrt4 and this is BULLSHIT!!! WE were with the group that got picked up yesterday. All those that are now world wide are world wide because they QUIT ON THEIR OWN!!!!!! THEY WERE FUCKING PUSSIES WHO COULDN'T HANDLE A DAY OF SMOKE!! FUCK EM ALL!! WE DONT EVEN TALK TO THE FUCKING W.W.'s. The only thing even CLOSE to someone being forced to quit was someone being SUGGESSTED to quit because they were limping or dragging ass. Hey, we'll admit, the Rangers didn't make it easy on us at all, by any means, but fuck, they didnt throw us out either. Those that quit did so by choice. They simply didnt want it enough and it's bullshit that they have to lie about it. I guess that's our sit rep too. Blacksrt4 and LAMS, out.
I was hoping you two weren't among the quitters. Don't you dare fucking quit....either of you! Come back with Tan Berets.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

Puck picked up our class in 93. He didn't say much, just told us to get in line and we hauled ass with all of our gear down to RIP. When we got behind the fence, he proceeded to smoke the fuckin' piss out of us. It was one of the most memorable smokings I ever got. Quite a few guys quit, thanks rgrpuck. Keep up the good work H8.
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

I just gave you what you wanted. you asked for it, we in the Rip Det provided. :lol:
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Return to “About RASP”