NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

Post by Ranger Bill »

Cliv03 wrote:Is it a bad sign if your woman utters the words, "Your mother sucks cocks in hell." With a deep guttural voice?? And then pukes on you. :shock:
Well, technically it's not one of the nine, so maybe it's a good thing, but clean off the puke anyway.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

blow job.

named that by the cunts that view it as work and derive no pleasure from it
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

RRDTm3 wrote:blow job.

named that by the cunts that view it as work and derive no pleasure from it

Couldn't agree more...that's why in our house my wife is required to say "honey, can I get my daily recommended allowance of throat yogurt"? and everyone's happy.

The one that wears me out is when she makes a statement "I went and bought groceries today" and then waits for a response...when she doesn't get one, she says "DID YOU HEAR ME?"

Ummmm, yes, but you didn't ask me a fucking question....and they wonder why we just grunt during "conversations". What am I supposed to say to that revelation?
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING! Great work babe! SWEET BABY JESUS, I've been waiting on more milk all week!

I really have to wonder if it's because she's surrounded by midgets all day, and just wants some adult conversation.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Cliv03 wrote:Is it a bad sign if your woman utters the words, "Your mother sucks cocks in hell." With a deep guttural voice?? And then pukes on you. :shock:
Shit, in some places they charge extra for that.....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Invictus wrote: I really have to wonder if it's because she's surrounded by midgets all day, and just wants some adult conversation.
doesn't she know that is what her other Mommy friends are for?

Mine hasn't figured that out either....
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

In my humble opinion, the discussions we have in this thread is bouncing around the premise for passion in one's relationships, without it one's relationship with their spouse, girlfriend/ boyfriend, etc. is well.... passion less;

Explore the Logic of Passion
Emotions are the primal bonds of our relationships. They are authentic, immediate, intimate, passionate, and memorable. They provide a window into another’s most genuine thoughts and feelings while they reveal our own true selves.

Emotions are colorful, dramatic, fascinating, and essential dimensions of every person’s experience. These primitive mechanisms send a constant stream of powerful signals that can guide us along the difficult path of survival, or quickly send us off on destructive and painful tangents.

link to an article that discusses this is below:

WARNING- GOING TO THE FOLLOWING LINK IS PROBABLY NOT SAFE FOR WORK (NSFW)
http://www.askdanandjennifer.com/relati ... tionships/
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

These comments have me rolling!!!

And, I'm a little shocked and surprised there were no comments on the 3rd bullet on "The Good Wife's Guide". "Be a little gay and a little more interesting for him. His boring day may need a lift and one of your duties is to provide it".
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Boudicca;

If we ever run into each other in person, I will tell you how I came to have that guide. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shana
~Black Raven~
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

DrD wrote:Boudicca;

If we ever run into each other in person, I will tell you how I came to have that guide. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shana
I hope to hell some monster-in-law didn't give it to you!
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Go_Placidly
Embryo

Post by Go_Placidly »

Jenny Lynn wrote:In my humble opinion, the discussions we have in this thread is bouncing around the premise for passion in one's relationships, without it one's relationship with their spouse, girlfriend/ boyfriend, etc. is well.... passion less;

Explore the Logic of Passion
Emotions are the primal bonds of our relationships. They are authentic, immediate, intimate, passionate, and memorable. They provide a window into another’s most genuine thoughts and feelings while they reveal our own true selves.

Emotions are colorful, dramatic, fascinating, and essential dimensions of every person’s experience. These primitive mechanisms send a constant stream of powerful signals that can guide us along the difficult path of survival, or quickly send us off on destructive and painful tangents.
Ranger wives/girlfriends,

Logic of passion is an oxymoron - but i can understand that, as women, you may think there is some logic that guides your emotional worlds. :lol: As far as I know, and I know a very limited amount, my experience has taught me that on the most part, men see the world through a logical lens, and women see it through an emotional lens.

There is definitely nothing logical about my passion for my ex-girlfriend (except being tangent to her curves), but that's why we have two heads instead of one - so that, as men, we can escape these logical boundaries. 8)
“I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''”
M.Ali

Still round the corner, there may wait,
A secret road, or a hidden gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day shall come at last when I,
Will take the hidden paths that run,
West of the moon, East of the sun!
JRR T
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

Go_Placidly wrote: Ranger wives/girlfriends,

Logic of passion is an oxymoron - but i can understand that, as women, you may think there is some logic that guides your emotional worlds. :lol: As far as I know, and I know a very limited amount, my experience has taught me that on the most part, men see the world through a logical lens, and women see it through an emotional lens.

There is definitely nothing logical about my passion for my ex-girlfriend (except being tangent to her curves), but that's why we have two heads instead of one - so that, as men, we can escape these logical boundaries. 8)
Hhhmmm... I don't know about all that, Go_Placidly... But, I think you bring up an intriguing question: Is there logic behind emotion? Are they completely exclusive? Or is there some overlap/can they co-exist?

Shana
~Black Raven~
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Dr D and Go_Placidly,

Now I think you both are hitting upon "balance" there are men and women who are able to balance logic and emotion well with each other, logic what many believe is male thinking and emotion what many think is female thinking and then there are others that do not balance also known as interface well at all. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Shana

:shock:

Take pictures and send them to ME !

:lol: 8) :lol:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
DrD
Tadpole

Post by DrD »

RANGER513 wrote:

Shana
:shock:

Take pictures and send them to ME !

:lol: 8) :lol:
Of me gesturing wildly, and using aaaaaaaaallll the curse words I know?!! Actually, I bet that would make for some pretty funny pics...!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
~Black Raven~

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”