Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Ranger Bill »

You still have not complied with Ranger Jim's request. The PT test events for situps and pushups are timed at two minutes, not one, and the run is for two miles, not one. Also include how many chin-ups you can perform - palms facing you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Ford375
Ranger

Post by Ford375 »

This is the first that I've seen of this little shindig here about you, and I don't post my opinion in this section much. After reading it all I'm pretty sure I've got it. Listen, this isn't fuckin military.com, where you are going to find a bunch of dudes to tickle your grundle about WANTING to join the military, nevermind attempting to become an Army Ranger. Users with Ranger, or anything relating to Ranger (aka almost everyone who was responded), have been verified US Army Rangers. Now in your mindset, this is guys who are in their 50's and 60's, and "don't know shit". Yeah, right. Listen dude, I'm fuckin 24, and have no problem beating your ass. You had better respect every person you encounter on this board, as we have Rangers from Viet-Nam, to Panama, to Somalia, to Iraq/Afghanistan. Nobody needs your humor here, trust me. Rangers on this board will help you out and this site is exploding with information. Also, this whole thing with you saying something stupid, getting bitched out, and then coming back with some 2 paragraph response about "how you're a fuckstick" and blah blah blah is getting a bit old. Man the fuck up, open your ears, and realize you are not on fucking myspace. If you want to be a US Army Ranger (which by the way, I think you are just saying that because it sounds cool to say to all of your friends), than shut your fucking mouth, and READ shit on this site. If you wish to continue to grace us with your humor, stupid apologies and pompous attitude, than fuck off; plain and simple. Because in the end, we will all still be here, living proudly with a scroll and/or tab on our shoulder, and you will just be another wanna be who will never be.
3/75 - APR 2004-AUG 2007
CCo. 1/181 INF [ARNG] AUG 2007-MAR 2009
----------------------------------------------

Nobody in this country has ever seen me mad.

"TAB-FREE"
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Ford375 wrote:This is the first that I've seen of this little shindig here about you, and I don't post my opinion in this section much. After reading it all I'm pretty sure I've got it. Listen, this isn't fuckin military.com, where you are going to find a bunch of dudes to tickle your grundle about WANTING to join the military, nevermind attempting to become an Army Ranger. Users with Ranger, or anything relating to Ranger (aka almost everyone who was responded), have been verified US Army Rangers. Now in your mindset, this is guys who are in their 50's and 60's, and "don't know shit". Yeah, right. Listen dude, I'm fuckin 24, and have no problem beating your ass. You had better respect every person you encounter on this board, as we have Rangers from Viet-Nam, to Panama, to Somalia, to Iraq/Afghanistan. Nobody needs your humor here, trust me. Rangers on this board will help you out and this site is exploding with information. Also, this whole thing with you saying something stupid, getting bitched out, and then coming back with some 2 paragraph response about "how you're a fuckstick" and blah blah blah is getting a bit old. Man the fuck up, open your ears, and realize you are not on fucking myspace. If you want to be a US Army Ranger (which by the way, I think you are just saying that because it sounds cool to say to all of your friends), than shut your fucking mouth, and READ shit on this site. If you wish to continue to grace us with your humor, stupid apologies and pompous attitude, than fuck off; plain and simple. Because in the end, we will all still be here, living proudly with a scroll and/or tab on our shoulder, and you will just be another wanna be who will never be.

"tickle your grundle..." Ford...you are the man.... 8) ..no matter what Bubba says about you.... 8) 8) 8)

I use too many "..." but you need to finde the enter button stud...
other than that, I love your response. Kid, listen to him.
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

James,

You are treading on thin ice. I strongly suggest you don't squander this resource. One more mistake and you're gone.

Your next post needs to be the results of a full PT test. It should be posted in the DEP area.
Failure to follow any of these instructions will be viewed as a disregard for site SOP on your part and will result in a ban.

Return to “Introduction Archive”