Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome, and good luck.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
42L5V
Ranger

Post by 42L5V »

Welcome, good luck kid.
MSG, U.S. Army, 1987-2007
RSClass 10-92
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome and good luck!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Welcome here.

IMHO...Nice recovery...As of late, I have had a nack of disolving the last remaining cognitive brain cells of some of the DEPS that have come to ArmyRanger.com. I don't know why...I'm actually a really nice guy.. :roll: :roll: You appear to be here for guidance...and we have PLENTY of that to give to the right person(s). As has been stated to you:

Read much.
Post little.
Don't ever QUIT!!!

If you do those 3 things, you will be able to gather a wealth of knowledge that never existed for most of us...and you will be able to drive on to the objective, which in this case would be....Ranger Batt. Now...If you don't remember those simple rules, your life in this forum will be short lived. (and so could your persuit of serving in the most disciplined, equipped and well trained fighting force on the planet.)

As far as your sorry ass run time...there are a few threads in here that can help...spend this weekend figuring out what you need to do....and then if you still need help, PM me...and I'll get you on a fast track to speeding yourself up....8 min 30 sec miles are slower than an 8 mile, 60% road march (that means 60% of your personal body weight in your ruck).

So once again....Welcome here. And get us a PushUp score (2 min) and a new run time (dont cheat yourself...puke if you need to) by Monday...just post it here in this thread....
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90

Return to “Introduction Archive”