Good evening.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

bulldogg
Tadpole

Post by bulldogg »

I coulda sworn in his first post he said he wanted to "join the most elite"... guess he changed his mind about that.

:lol: :roll:
USA/87-89/91A
USAR/91-93/91E
INARNG/93-95/44B
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"

Post by Guest »

I believe i have joined the most Elite. Im going in for Force Recon. After Infantry school im going to do all i can to make selection. And im willing to bet alot of Marines have saved alot of Rangers lives, just as alot of Rangers have saved alot of Marines lives. So you Rangers shouldnt mind my career choice in the military? After all we are all fighting for America.
Jason113
US Army Veteran

Post by Jason113 »

adamlee1986 wrote:I believe i have joined the most Elite. Im going in for Force Recon. After Infantry school im going to do all i can to make selection. And im willing to bet alot of Marines have saved alot of Rangers lives, just as alot of Rangers have saved alot of Marines lives. So you Rangers shouldnt mind my career choice in the military? After all we are all fighting for America.

Obviously, someone who has commitment issues.

Good luck.....you're gonna need it.
11-M,B co. 3/15 Inf.
24th I.D. 90-91
Formerly the_machine
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

adamlee1986 wrote:I believe i have joined the most Elite. Im going in for Force Recon.
Good luck with that Johnny High Speed.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

adamlee1986 wrote:I believe i have joined the most Elite. Im going in for Force Recon. After Infantry school im going to do all i can to make selection. And im willing to bet alot of Marines have saved alot of Rangers lives, just as alot of Rangers have saved alot of Marines lives. So you Rangers shouldnt mind my career choice in the military? After all we are all fighting for America.
Wow. Nothing against Marines here, lot of my friends are Marines, good Warriors.

But you, you're a mess. They are going to have fun with you. :lol:

Good luck and goodbye.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

adamlee1986 wrote:I And im willing to bet alot of Marines have saved alot of Rangers lives, just as alot of Rangers have saved alot of Marines lives.
You have no clue what you are talking about, so stay in your lane, jackass.
So you Rangers shouldnt mind my career choice in the military?
This is exactly the kind of semi-condescending bs one can expect from a clown who thinks "The Special Forces Experience" or whatever the fuck he did, makes any difference to us. I don't mind if you start fluffing your 11 yr Lieutenant and I sure am glad that you joined something other than the US Army.
After all we are all fighting for America.
No, technically you don't do more than spout of about being elite and have yet the faintest idea of what war is all about, so shut your meathole.
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Post by RangerJurena »

As has been mentioned, then you should mosey on over to forcerecon.com.

Their vetting process is to be able to fit your head into the jar which you obviously can.

"after infantry school"..you'll be another grunt, just like the majority of us. "i'm going to do all I can"...rubbish, your like every other RIP failee..I was gonna go to Recon..but, but, but..

To preface any comment on this board with your "knowledge" of how many Rangers have been saved by marines has my immediate vote to ban you.

And trust me fuck stick, it takes alot to even get me involved in this bullshit.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Post by Nomad »

RangerJurena wrote: To preface any comment on this board with your "knowledge" of how many Rangers have been saved by marines has my immediate vote to ban you.

And trust me fuck stick, it takes alot to even get me involved in this bullshit.
Good enough.

Bye Bye!

Return to “Introduction Archive”