Post by Spartan »

rangercamaro wrote:I got your back H8Train!!! :lol: :lol:
Typical 1st Batt. :roll:
rangercamaro
Ranger

Post by rangercamaro »

Well if i was in turd Bat i would have said "I've had your back" :lol:
Bco 1/75 2nd plt Wpn Sqd 89-93
HHC 1/75 Bn Armorer 93-94 (after cookoff)
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Spartan wrote:
rangercamaro wrote:I got your back H8Train!!! :lol: :lol:
Typical 1st Batt. :roll:
Then he'll take care of you front!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

rangercamaro wrote:
DoorGunner wrote:Okay guy's, I'm not sure kissing h8train is the way to go :shock: I could be an ugly scene. :shock: :shock: :shock:
I wouldn't say H8Train is ugly.... maybe distinguished but not ugly. I got your back H8Train!!! :lol: :lol:
Thanks brother! :wink:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Elliott
Ranger

Friday's coming!

Post by Elliott »

Looks like it's time to feel the heat! I am hoping I get all my issues resolved at the end of this struggle, so to all who offered their wisdom: thanks. And to those at whose hands I must now suffer: be gentle...

Ok, just don't eat my soul, I should be ok...

The path to the dark side begins soon...
Parabellum
Ranger

Re: Friday's coming!

Post by Parabellum »

Elliott wrote:Looks like it's time to feel the heat! I am hoping I get all my issues resolved at the end of this struggle, so to all who offered their wisdom: thanks. And to those at whose hands I must now suffer: be gentle...

I'm fucking hungry. :twisted:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

Saltbitch wrote:Thank you....thank you very much! I'll be in town 'till Thursday.... :lol:
Fucking Elvis has left the building. I couldn't have said it better if I tried.

RLTW
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

Elliott wrote:Well I nailed the test this morning and wound up getting a three day weekend too by doing a detail on saturday so I am going to do some running and get ready for the hell that I so readily desire. Thanks for the support.
h8train, what the fuck is going on down there at RIP. You guys are giving these Rangers fucking three days passes. What the fuck? Don't make the Doctor have to pay you a house call. Smoke his ass like it aint no thing. Seriously, make sure he is ready to go and get his ass over to 1/75 ASAP. You know better than anyone, that beach Rangers fucking rule.

RLTW
DocDaigle

Re: Friday's coming!

Post by DocDaigle »

h8train1/75 wrote:
Elliott wrote:Looks like it's time to feel the heat! I am hoping I get all my issues resolved at the end of this struggle, so to all who offered their wisdom: thanks. And to those at whose hands I must now suffer: be gentle...

I'm fucking hungry. :twisted:
I have a fucking Hard ON. Do you think the flag pole would get pissed if I came down to Benning to smoke this kid???

RLTW
Elliott
Ranger

Post by Elliott »

Well it's like SSGT Conner said, the only the mind can't remember is pain. I know my ass is going to be in the boiling oil for the rest of my career, what I have to do right now is make sure I know for sure what I am willing to sacrifice to get to the end I have envisioned for myself; and a non-ranger future is not acceptable.

The fact that Ranger H8train is hungry is slightly discomforting (ok more than a little) however all I can do is hang my head and hope to stay out of the heat... (ya, right)

Once again thanks to all the Rangers and others who have thrown advice my way in the last few months. Tonight is RIP recall, and tommorrow is monday... ahhh sweet monday!

See you soon Ranger h8train1/75! :cry:

Elliott
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

DocDaigle wrote:
Elliott wrote:Well I nailed the test this morning and wound up getting a three day weekend too by doing a detail on saturday so I am going to do some running and get ready for the hell that I so readily desire. Thanks for the support.
h8train, what the fuck is going on down there at RIP. You guys are giving these Rangers fucking three days passes. What the fuck? Don't make the Doctor have to pay you a house call. Smoke his ass like it aint no thing. Seriously, make sure he is ready to go and get his ass over to 1/75 ASAP. You know better than anyone, that beach Rangers fucking rule.

RLTW
The three day pass shit is for them to square their shit away before they start RIP. New ID cards, gear, etc. If their shit ain't right...see ya'. I know that I won't be pissed of you come down and smoke their asses.

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Elliott wrote:Well it's like SSGT Conner said, the only the mind can't remember is pain. I know my ass is going to be in the boiling oil for the rest of my career, what I have to do right now is make sure I know for sure what I am willing to sacrifice to get to the end I have envisioned for myself; and a non-ranger future is not acceptable.

The fact that Ranger H8train is hungry is slightly discomforting (ok more than a little) however all I can do is hang my head and hope to stay out of the heat... (ya, right)

Once again thanks to all the Rangers and others who have thrown advice my way in the last few months. Tonight is RIP recall, and tommorrow is monday... ahhh sweet monday!

See you soon Ranger h8train1/75!

Elliott
I love it when they cry. :twisted:

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

He wants to 'hang his head' and 'try to blend' eh? I say lay a light coat of sweat on his ass... :twisted:

Return to “Introduction Archive”