re-Introduction

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Post by SkyShark »

Kilted Heathen wrote:Since we're such pals...why dontcha just call me KH?
:lol: :lol:
It's all good.
Cherry Smoke Generator
Embryo

Post by Cherry Smoke Generator »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Since we're such pals...why dontcha just call me KH?

No excuse , RANGER Kilted Heathen. will not happen again.
Waiting to pay my dues.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Cherry Smoke Generator wrote:Kilted Heathen wrote:
Since we're such pals...why dontcha just call me KH?

No excuse , RANGER Kilted Heathen. will not happen again.
I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling you're a tad bit of smart cunt.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
pzpos360

Post by pzpos360 »

Cherry Smoke Generator... why don't you shut your fucking mouth while you can? You think it is all funny now at home, behind your PC until you get to Benning. I think you are going to be in a world of hurt and misery. Eyes and ears open....mouth shut!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

pzpos360 wrote:Cherry Smoke Generator... why don't you shut your fucking mouth while you can? You think it is all funny now at home, behind your PC until you get to Benning. I think you are going to be in a world of hurt and misery. Eyes and ears open....mouth shut!
Awwww......be nice to him...he has feelings too!
pzpos360

Post by pzpos360 »

Matador275 wrote:
pzpos360 wrote:Cherry Smoke Generator... why don't you shut your fucking mouth while you can? You think it is all funny now at home, behind your PC until you get to Benning. I think you are going to be in a world of hurt and misery. Eyes and ears open....mouth shut!
Awwww......be nice to him...he has feelings too!
Sorry.... Cherry Smoke Generator please shut your fucking mouth! :twisted:
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

The kinder gentler ways that can only be found here....
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
'Bout the only thing you haven't done wrong so far is to peek under Kilten Heathen's kilt.
I'll poke his fucking eye out!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Remember..................It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye. :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Paladin
BANNED

Post by Paladin »

Welcome to our wCherry Smoke Generator
orld! What do you think of it so far! Do you want the Guided Tour? I suggest getting to the back of the bus and enjoy the ride before the tour guide ties you to the back of the bus and drags you through the cactus. This announcement compliments of your friendly lend- a-rope dealers everywhere!
Paladin 1952
REGNAR
Ranger

Post by REGNAR »

This is what Ranger Kilted Heathen looks like bub...
He'll boil your eyes and eat them like eggs....
Got any salt? :twisted:
A-1-3 1/75 02'-05'
RS 11-03
USAWRECK APRIL 05'-06'
R.O.P Class 05-06 1st Batt. Bound
"Hey fucker get your d-bag and start counting tiles.."

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all others because you were born in it" --George Bernard Shaw

Everyday I beat my own record for consecutive days alive.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Jim wrote:See, Cherry, this is a really small world you're entering. Once accepted, you will find a band of brothers who support one another. Upset the Kilted one, and he is prone to become excited and say unkind things. Oh, yeah, welcome...

I'm amazed that an hour after I gave you this rather specific and helpful guidance you followed it up with one of the most inappropriate comments we've seen on the site. Can you give me one reason why?

Cherry Smoke Generator wrote:class 06/06 kilted heathen. Roger there are no days off b'tween
I am on wait status on atrrs for RANGER.
i aint a'scared :shock: I like angry poeple :twisted:
Oh, did I mention that KH is also a Guardsman?
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Cherry Smoke Generator
Embryo

Post by Cherry Smoke Generator »

RANGERS and honored guests;
I would like to apologize for having my head up my ass.And In no way did I want to be disrespectful to RANGER KILTED HEATHEN ,and made a shit poor atempt to identify that I had no excuse in speeking to him comonly/with out rendering proper courtesies. I clearly did not pay attention to detail.
As for my liking angry poeple comment; I didn't meen for it to sound like a wise ass statement. It is my belief "Angry poeple" get the job done and are not afraid to stomp on someones toes to do it. I have alot to learn about posting here, and will not until I learn or asked too.
Thank you RANGERS for your time, service, and knowledge that you have shared here.
I do not expect forgivness . I fucked up ,and there are no excuses for fuck ups.
CSG
Waiting to pay my dues.
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Cherry Smoke Generator wrote:RANGERS and honored guests;
I would like to apologize for having my head up my ass.And In no way did I want to be disrespectful to RANGER KILTED HEATHEN ,and made a shit poor atempt to identify that I had no excuse in speeking to him comonly/with out rendering proper courtesies. I clearly did not pay attention to detail.
As for my liking angry poeple comment; I didn't meen for it to sound like a wise ass statement. It is my belief "Angry poeple" get the job done and are not afraid to stomp on someones toes to do it. I have alot to learn about posting here, and will not until I learn or asked too.
Thank you RANGERS for your time, service, and knowledge that you have shared here.
I do not expect forgivness . I fucked up ,and there are no excuses for fuck ups.
CSG
Get an avatar Cherry Smoke Generator.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

Cherry Smoke Generator wrote: I fucked up ,and there are no excuses for fuck ups.
CSG
And still you blather and drone on and on... Wait, I have a novel idea that not one single new cocksucker has tried here on ArmyRanger.com in some time... How's about going in and taking a couple of doses of Shut the fuck up before rejoining us. Then after it's effects ARE fully in control of your better self, come in and you punch youself in the throat three times to prevent any breakthrough blathering, as I think even the most massive dose of shut the fuck up may not be enough for you.
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

Cherry Smoke Generator wrote:RANGERS and honored guests;
CSG
Shut the fuck up Pencil Dick!!!
Quit your nonsence drivel, you keep spewing out here.

Return to “Introduction Archive”