Glock

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Glock

Post by Glock »

Ranger pneves, he was saying it to the whole MEPS group that was still in the waiting room, about 30 of us. I kept telling him he got fucked. I told him he is going to be a cook, but he kept saying " Ranger cook... RANGER " LOL, poor fool. I'm not sure what was going threw his head, but it obviously wasn't much.
chongo11
Egg

Any formal Marines out there. Can you help me out

Post by chongo11 »

want to find out how to be a Ranger from Marines
MPC
Tadpole

Post by MPC »

Chongo11,

You should first introduce yourself in the DEP Commo Zone. Also this post is the wrong place, questions regarding enlistment should be in the Recruitment forum usually. Leatherneck is a prior service Marine who is attempting to enlist with an Option 40 contract, he may have some advice for you. Ranger Plavney is a recruiter, he should also be able to offer advice.

Your best bet would be to search and read the topics in the Recruitment forum first and then ask specific questions. There is a lot of useful information there on the path to the Ranger Regiment, you should find it useful. I haven't served so will leave the specific advice to the Rangers and other BTDTs.

Good luck and welcome to the board.

Rangers feel free to smack me around if I'm out of line or offering incorrect advice. Just trying to give new posters a heads up.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Classic...and now Glock has a combat scroll.....hehehheeee
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

certiorari wrote:lol exactly Ranger wm311,

all i see is a "wannabe until proven otherwise" title talking shit to Ranger Glock. its halarious!
Glock's a Ranger now. He's got bigger fish to fry.

Return to “About RASP”