Gear allowed at RIP

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Post by rgrjoe175 »

Has the statute of limitations run out???? Back in my day when you grew up in Batt and became a NCO and a year later had your fooking 1sg talk you into leaving to check out the "real Army" I took his advice.. that was before that thing yall call a regiment.. me being the dumbass I was.. I was temp at CIF on Hunter for 2 weeks before I went to the douchbags.. excuse me you only want one Kevlar vest.. I dont think so?? Did you say 1 small ruck... I dont think so that would be 2 large.. but I did not request those aviator gloves.. STFU the back door is that way.. 8)

:twisted:
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81
Creeping Death
Ranger

Re: cif

Post by Creeping Death »

1st Ranger wrote:
RGR_Dan wrote:Our supply sgt had a CIF stamp and you could go and buy crappy uniforms or get them from the officers graduating Ranger school. Then he stamps them and you swap them at CIF.
shhhhhh, RGR_Dan!
We don't wan "Coolio" at the Hunte CIF hearing about that. He's one hard mofo who will go out of his way to fuck over Rangers. :roll: All you 1st Bn. guys who have been there in the last few years know exactly who I'm talking about! :lol:
That cocksucker is still there? I figured surely that sombody would have pulled a black mask job on his worthless ass by now.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
DocDaigle

Post by DocDaigle »

Terry Welshan wrote:If joe can come clean, so can I. After I became a diabetic I spent a few weeks at the med hold company at the hospital at HAAF while waiting on my ETS date. They put me in the supply room and I stocked the medics at A Co. with whatever they needed. Still dont know why they wanted those ObGyn speader clamp things though :shock: .
Terry those were for me. I had to do weekly inspectionson the Rangerettes to ensure no infections ended up hitting the guys in the BN. A good medic always looks out for his men, and in their women.

Doc
DocDaigle

Re: cif

Post by DocDaigle »

Creeping Death wrote:
1st Ranger wrote:
RGR_Dan wrote:Our supply sgt had a CIF stamp and you could go and buy crappy uniforms or get them from the officers graduating Ranger school. Then he stamps them and you swap them at CIF.
shhhhhh, RGR_Dan!
We don't wan "Coolio" at the Hunte CIF hearing about that. He's one hard mofo who will go out of his way to fuck over Rangers. :roll: All you 1st Bn. guys who have been there in the last few years know exactly who I'm talking about! :lol:
That cocksucker is still there? I figured surely that sombody would have pulled a black mask job on his worthless ass by now.
Coolio is just pissed that the Army did not buy his collapsable ruck idea. He tried going through a commander in the BN to get to the concept passsed. As you can imagine the Co. Commande told him to fuck off, hence his hatred of Rangers.

Doc

Return to “About RASP”