Its raining birds.................

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: Its raining birds.................

Post by K.Ingraham »

Lets see...mass critter kills. Arkansas. LRP1 lives in Arkansas. LRP1 makes gumbos and stews.
I see a connection.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

K.Ingraham wrote:Lets see...mass critter kills. Arkansas. LRP1 lives in Arkansas. LRP1 makes gumbos and stews.
I see a connection.

Sooooo....lets just say alot of Russian chicks on the East coast all of sudden come up missing. Hmmm, I wonder where in the heck we should start looking ? :shock:

Just saying.....

:lol: 8) :lol:
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

The dead birds are now turning up, have turned up en mass in Arkansas, Lousiana, Maryland, Brazil, and now Sweden as of last night.

As well as 'hundreds of tons' of dead fish washing ashore.

I can see Silverback at home right now going, "Fuck, where's the tinfoil???!?!" "Ranger Leeeeeee!!! Give me some ^*&*&^%^$#$%**& tinfoil!!"
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

RANGER513 wrote:
K.Ingraham wrote:.lets just say alot of Russian chicks on the East coast all of sudden come up missing. Hmmm, :
and when they start turning up exhausted and walking funny with satiated smiles frozen on their sultry oval faces..
oh yeah, you know where to start looking. 8)
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Looks like the alien spacecraft with at least one death-ray doorgunner is moving West !! :shock:

More than 100 dead birds found off Calif. highway

Tue Jan 11, 9:21 am ET

GEYSERVILLE, Calif. – California wildlife officials are trying to figure out what caused the death of more than 100 birds found clustered together just off Highway 101.

The Santa Rosa Press Democrat reports that California Highway Patrol officers found the dead birds near the roadway on Saturday and called in the state Department of Fish and Game to investigate.

The officers who found the birds described them as small with brown and black feathers. They were intact and had not been shot.

The reports come as other, larger bird deaths have been reported in Arkansas, Louisiana and other states.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Why can't we just see the following headline:

AP - Kalifornia

Dozens of liberal Kalifornians showed up dead in thier yards and streets today and officals are baffled as to why. Several were among Hollywood's status elite to include all of the Kardashians, Michael Douglas, Shean Penn, Charlie Sheen, Jane Fonda, Bono, and several others. Officals reported that at least three dozen Kalifornians were found dead in the streets of L.A. with dozens more farther south.

Officals also noted that for every one dead Kalifornian, at least three illegal aliens slipped across the border today, so the population actually grew in size.

President Slap-Obama lead the nation in moment of silence since several voters who voted for him had been among the dead.

8)
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

Buzz
Ranger

Post by Buzz »

Newest bird deaths.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 5#41196025" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.

Return to “The News Dump”