RE-NO

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: RE-NO

Post by Ranger Bill »

Congratulations.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Post by C-MAC »

G.M.7 wrote:Hey Rangers,

Today I received the great news that my recruiter got me an Option 40 attached to my 11x. All I have to do now is pass my airborne physical and its official. Its been a long wait and a lot of nagging the hell out of my recruiter, but with 55 days left now I got it. Thanks for all of the advice.
Good thing.

I was going to suggest an old trick used with unmarried female recruiters. Wear tight pants and ask nicely. But that would be crude, supercilious, risky and mostly (so I heard) a Navy tactic.:roll: Or was it one of the Dirty Old Men on this site that suggested it? :?

AKA. Awesome. Now EARN that tab. Some of us side dishes will never know what that is like.
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

Buzz wrote:Don't waste it.
Start working out. Hard.

And when you get tired of working out.........

Work out some more.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"

Return to “Recruitment Process”