Greetings

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Re: Greetings

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com and thanks for your service to our great country!
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Torro1/75
Inprocessing

Post by Torro1/75 »

Thanks again for the welcome. Live about 60 miles from the northern boarder. Yea I'm "young" but sure dont feel like 20 no more. Idaho is a good place to be. Can shoot out to 250 meters off the back porch. All the neighbors shoot weekly and many times at night. :D
Rockin Ranger
Inprocessing

Post by Rockin Ranger »

Wow - It has been a long time there, Ranger Torro. Found your intro in last year's posts; you should fill out your packet or ask Ranger Steadfast to send you a new one. Are you living in Idaho to hide from Skelator? He still has an ammo can full of smoke with your name on it!!!! :lol: You can run, but you cannot hide!!

I miss watching you sprint to keep up with us tall guys on road marches, you had to have taken 3 steps for every one of mine....OK, enough short guy jokes. I'm looking forward to catching up with you, brother.
Torro1/75 wrote:Met some of the finest men that I think I shall ever meet. Kinda set the bar high.
Roger that, Ranger. It was indeed a great time in our lives and we were all very lucky to have such great squad leaders (the best of the best!) to balance out the effects of the Evil One. Sent back a pm for you.....stay in touch, Doctor.

For the record...Ranger Torro was one squared away little fucker. (Ooops, more size jokes :oops: ).

March or Die, my friend.

Rangers Lead The Way, and for a long while, A Company - 3rd Platoon led the Rangers.

P.S. - Ranger Steadfast and/or other administrators: I know this Ranger well, you will find his name listed in my packet information, his last name starts with the first 3 letters of his user-name, please check dates/squad, etc. Thank you.
Rockin Ranger

3rd Plt, A Co. 1/75th INF - 85-87 RTO/Rifleman/M-203 Gnr

For Those About to Rock, We Salute You!!
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

excerpt of Rockin Ranger wrote:
P.S. - Ranger Steadfast and/or other administrators: I know this Ranger well, you will find his name listed in my packet information, his last name starts with the first 3 letters of his user-name, please check dates/squad, etc. Thank you.
Torro1/75 was on site today - and yet we can not help Rangers unless they help themselves by completing & returning packet.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rockin Ranger
Inprocessing

Post by Rockin Ranger »

Steadfast wrote:
Torro1/75 was on site today - and yet we can not help Rangers unless they help themselves by completing & returning packet.
Roger that, Ranger Steadfast.....

Geno, you got that? Fill out your packet, or be an egg (hey, that rhymes with 'leg' :lol: ) for all eternity.

RLTW

You can lead a horse to water....
Rockin Ranger

3rd Plt, A Co. 1/75th INF - 85-87 RTO/Rifleman/M-203 Gnr

For Those About to Rock, We Salute You!!

Return to “Introduction Archive”